Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used superfairings.com? I'm considering getting some fairings from there but can't find any info on the site (good or bad). The injection molded fairings for my 01 929 are $750 shipped so I really would like to get them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I haven't really heard anything about them but I just ordered a set from off ebay that was 490 with shipping and they have gotten great reviews it just takes a little longer to get them since they custom painted them for me and they are shipping out of Hong Kong

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you fellas- I have just ordered a set from hong kong for an 05' blade- just wondered what I'm in for! They were extremely cheap ($400 shipped US to Australia). I just hope they fit! I think $750 is a bit too expensive- have a look around, you should get a set for closer to 500. Try 'Bike Z' ebay shop.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at some of the ebay sites and some of the cheaper sites but I keep finding horror stories about them. Figured I try something new if I could. I could get the compression molded sets for 550 but there isn't a gaurantee on fitment and being a non too capable handyman I need it to be at least close.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Mine should be here in two days and as soon as I get them I can let you know how they are. I'm very handy and the company i bought from had 99% posative feedback I read all the reviews from the last year.

·
Registered
617 Posts
lzy8600 is the username on ebay I went through. I wanted a all yellow kit with no decals at all and they said they would paint it any way I wanted and thats after five others sai i could only get what they had listed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lzy8600 is the username on ebay I went through. I wanted a all yellow kit with no decals at all and they said they would paint it any way I wanted and thats after five others sai i could only get what they had listed.
Thanks for the info. I'll check them out. If anyone can find any info on Superfairings.com that would be great though. They seem like a good company and they respond quickly to every email and question.

·
Registered
16 Posts
$750 is too much for aftermarket fairing imo. Check out what auctmarts has to offer. I know there are some horror stories but it seems like in the last couple years they have improved by leaps and bounds. I bought a set for my old 03 Gixxer 750 and I was very pleased for $500 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts