Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my track virginity has now been lost at Rockingham National Circuit last Sunday :thumb:

We were very lucky to have a dry but cold day and I'm glad to say that my 98 Blade performed well.

I wobbled around in the first few sessions trying to find a consistant line, but as the day went on I got a bit more confident in what I was doing and definately wasn't the slowest in the novice group and even managed a few good overtakes :)

My Metzeler Sportec M3's performed well and are now nicely melted too :evilaugh:

I will post a few pic's when my disc arrives in the post from the trackside photographer........... bring on the next one!!

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Well my track virginity has now been lost at Rockingham National Circuit last Sunday :thumb:

We were very lucky to have a dry but cold day and I'm glad to say that my 98 Blade performed well.

I wobbled around in the first few sessions trying to find a consistant line, but as the day went on I got a bit more confident in what I was doing and definately wasn't the slowest in the novice group and even managed a few good overtakes :)

My Metzeler Sportec M3's performed well and are now nicely melted too :evilaugh:

I will post a few pic's when my disc arrives in the post from the trackside photographer........... bring on the next one!!
Awsome!! Glad to hear you had a good time without incedent. Love the new avatar too.:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.