Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI All

After spending much time making notes and tuning the suspension on the blade, from sag settings to compression and rebound..

I seem to have something i am very good at, yesterday for example i set up 3 of my mates bikes 2 blades and one bandit, so if you live in South Wales i can have a look at your bike for free..

I cannot change forks or springs but i can adjust them for you so that the ride improves, and in most cases as was found yesterday, this made a a considerable difference. (this is for road and not track use)

Just pm me if you would like any help.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey,

Live near Wolverhampton. If you are serious about the suspension, then a ride over to Wales might be in order! It would be a good excuse for a ride!

How longs it take you to do?

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Live near Wolverhampton. If you are serious about the suspension, then a ride over to Wales might be in order! It would be a good excuse for a ride!

How longs it take you to do?

Cheers
Hi I can tell you how to do it, if you like, or by all means come over it takes about an hour or so as you have to take the bike for a test a few times.

Is your suspension in order do you know?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi I can tell you how to do it, if you like, or by all means come over it takes about an hour or so as you have to take the bike for a test a few times.

Is your suspension in order do you know?

sounds like a plan (the riding over, not the being told how to do it! lol)
I'll save this thread and get in touch when the weather pics up!

I'll get some beers for you as payment!

cheers

·
Registered
745 Posts
:woowoo: I'll send invites when i have a working bike!

(10 daysish and counting!!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.