Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
First Kato dies, and now this from the idiots running the Suzuka tack. I say Suzuka, get bent!!! Rossi threatened not to ride there again if the track doesn't improve, and I'm sure Nicky is in no rush to return there. The local go-cart track kids can run a track better.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah, that track has had it's day in the sun. Improve it (rebuild) or move on.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'm betting the track crew has seen it's last days of employment. A Yamaha blows up, spewing oil everywhere in the first turn of the first lap, and rather than red flag the race, they let the leaders (Hayden, Okada, and Yosh Suzuki rider Wantanabe) crash through the oil without letting them know it was there. With a full lap to fly the oil flag, they didn't get it out. Even with that, there was no red flag. Even the incompetent CCS would have stopped the race to clean it up. Then, rather than let the riders limp their injured machines back to the pits for repairs, they make them put the bikes on the crash truck. Instant DQ.
Honda owns the track and because of the moronic decisions of the track crew two of their star teams go out before the race really even starts. Heads are gonna roll. The track needs a serious enema from layout to crew.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I say just move it to Sugo. That track is friggin sweet looking. It's the only WSBK race I watched this year because the layout is to technical yet there are two main high speed areas. For Christ's sake Japan in larger than California, technically any track is Honda's backyard....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts