Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a lil out there, but i have a pc3 for my 929rr that i am looking to trade for a pc3 for a raptor 700. I dont know much about this one because it came with the bike and looks a lil beat up so just got another one for it. I dont know if this pc3 can be hooked up to other models, however i do believe its possible being as ive been told the injector connectors and TPS connections are the same. So with that said if somebody would be interested let me know. Thanks a lot.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
This is probably a lil out there, but i have a pc3 for my 929rr that i am looking to trade for a pc3 for a raptor 700. I dont know much about this one because it came with the bike and looks a lil beat up so just got another one for it. I dont know if this pc3 can be hooked up to other models, however i do believe its possible being as ive been told the injector connectors and TPS connections are the same. So with that said if somebody would be interested let me know. Thanks a lot.

A 929 PC can be used on a 954 but does require some messing with as it will only read 929 maps still.
Basically, it only works properly on a 929.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts