Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, need some help. I just swapped my motor in my 02 CBR600f4i. Hooked everything back up. After doin so i went up an turned the key and it had no power what so ever. I jst got a brand new battery an checked the connections an checked the main 30amp fuse (good still). Wondering what is causing this to happen? Like i turn the key an the dash does nothing, no lights no reaction. Same thing with fuel pump... No activation. Also, there a no clicks of any sort. It just is not doing anything. I also have a alarm/speaker system hooked up an when i push the alarm it goes off, so ik battery has power. Any thoughts?

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,616 Posts
Hi and welcome to Fireblades! There re 2 areas for power to reach the dash. Battery power is sent through the 30a main fuse to the fuse box, then up to the dash.

Is your start button pod connector connected? Are you SURE you re-connected everything? I would suspect a possible bad main fuse (pull it out and put meter on it), and then check the solenoid connector itself. I have nothing to do with this stupid Covid-19 thing, so massive amounts of Internet is all I can do ;)

Post up some pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulled the 30a fuse already an was still good. An yes im 99% sure i connected everything back up. Im an automotive mechanic so i deffinently remember to put everything back where it came from. First time ever doing a bike though. Was hoping it was just something simple/stupid that i dont know about?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts