Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a tool this guy is. Who in their right mind is gonna spring $600 for a suit that is RUINED, what a dope. I tell ya, some peoples kids. :huh:

Link

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE GUY A HARD TIME HE JUST HAD AN ACCCIDENT AND WANTS TO GET SOME OF HIS MONEY BACK AND ITS STILL A GOOD SUIT THAT SOMEONE COULD FIX YOU KNOW BECAUSE EVEN THE STUNTERS NEED TO WEAR LEATHER SUITS TOO ESPECIALLY WICKED JOE ROCKET ONES EXCEPT THEYLL HAVE TO BUY SOME MORE LOGOS TO PUT ON THEM

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
From one of his other auctions (for a YSR50)...

I PICKED IT UP EXPECTING TO CHROME THE FRAME THE RIMS AND CHANGE THE PLASTICS, FRONT END TO DUAL HEADLIGHTS . YOU KNOW HOOK IT UP.

Yeah, I know, hook it up. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
But, overall the leather is IN LIKE BRAND NEW CONDITION.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Haha, Ive been around 2 people getting cut out of their suits. Everytime its "Just pull it off, dont cut it, its a $1400 suit!" About 3 seconds after the medics start tugging on the broken bones its "AAHHHH, CUT IT OFF!!!" :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Haha, Ive been around 2 people getting cut out of their suits. Everytime its "Just pull it off, dont cut it, its a $1400 suit!" About 3 seconds after the medics start tugging on the broken bones its "AAHHHH, CUT IT OFF!!!" :rotfl:
I had 4 broken vertebrae and yet they let me wiggle out of my Spidis without cutting... :eek:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
At least yousaved the suite :clap: When I busted up my collerbone, I was smart enough to get my arm out of that side of my leathers ASAP because I knew in 5 minuts when the adrenalin wore off, they were getting cut off!

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
ND4SPD said:
After a moron that big having his sweaty balls in it, you couldn't pay me to wear those pants.
You mean you'd wear them for free? You're twisted, dude. :eek:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I work in the operating room here in Fort Collins, CO and i've been there in the ER when paramedics bring in a wrecked biker...some of the nurses/techs loooove cutting off leather--actual quote> "stupid little S.O.B......shouldn't be riding a motorcycle".....I agree some people should never lay hands on a motorcycle but in this case it wasn't the cyclist's fault (oncoming left turning SUV) the leather didn't need to be cut off and it was anyway. I know how to take a leather jacket off without endangering a possible spinal cord injury....I offered and she said "No I really want to try my new shears!" :idunno:

anyway just a story that affected me.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts