Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was just thinking about all the bikes I could fit in that garage, I could buy quite a few after I sold all those damn "compensation" cars. Someone has way too much money to waste!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
When I think garage: I picture tools and workbenches. Something closer to excuse the refrence , Orange county choppers workshop (this is the closest to what everyone probably has seen). Sprinkle in some motorcycles and some fastback mustangs and a GT40. Toss a an old cammer 429 block on display. Two leather couches, a projector, soundsystem and a few kegerators next to a pooltable. Thats my dream garage.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Ok, my dream garage would be that big. But it would have a bar in one corner, a dyno in another, and be totally set up so I could do any wrenching I would ever want to either on my trucks or my bikes. That way I could entertain as well, since my friends seem to tear apart my house when they are over.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Dream garage would have black and white tiled flooring (come on everybody loves a classic) a car hoist, a motorcycle hoist, a complete set of snap-on tools a big dispensing fridge with the glass front (like the ones at the conerstore with all the drinks in it) and about 8 million dollars in high priced cars and bike :eek:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'd gladly take that Viper Competition Coupe any day.
That thing doesn't suck at all.

The garage isn't my bag at all, but I can appreciate the work he put into it.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd gladly take that Viper Competition Coupe any day.
That thing doesn't suck at all.
Absolutely. Kinda why I was laughing. People knocking the Vipers while driving a Focus.:p

The garage isn't my bag at all, but I can appreciate the work he put into it.
I'd take it. And then add in some lifts, tools and amenities.:smilebig:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
When I think garage: I picture tools and workbenches. Something closer to excuse the refrence , Orange county choppers workshop (this is the closest to what everyone probably has seen). Sprinkle in some motorcycles and some fastback mustangs and a GT40. Toss a an old cammer 429 block on display. Two leather couches, a projector, soundsystem and a few kegerators next to a pooltable. Thats my dream garage.
Yeah, something like that.

For the more esoteric, anyone that's seen pics of the race/development portion of Smokey Yunick's "Best Damn Garage in Town", along with a couple of couches and kegerators is what I'd have in mind.

That there is cool I guess, but it's no garage, it's a nice place to park new Dodges. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts