Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, 4 days until I head out for the gap(and surronding area)... I can't wait. Anyone else going to be around? should be me and two or three others :idunno:

Just thought that I would post up and rub it in...I mean share the good news :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That'd be cool, I'll be the one riding with a bunch of suzukis(1 1000 and 2 750's) and one big green meanine(zx-12). So I should be easy to spot :D Be sure to wave if you see us.

It will be the first time down for a couple so we will likely take it easy for the better part of the trip, I will likely take it easy for the whole trip, I dont need any tickets. We will be there through the week and maybe some of this coming sunday(may 22)

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Notelling where I will be, I want to get some miles on the RC in twisties. Had a master plan this Sunday but work called just before I headed out :rant:

Of course you could spot a blue sheep on an RC :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammer said:
Be careful out there, there was someone throwing oil in the turns to discourage spirited driving.
I had heard this, thanks for the heads up :thumb: don't think that we will be running the gap very much too many other nice roads :D sucks that people have to be such dicks and do things like put oil down in the corners in such a nice area :thumbd:

Now I am down to 3 days :thumb: :evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
cbr99xx said:
If I ever get over this crud I've had for three weeks now... I may ride up (for the day) either Sat or Sun. :)

you got the GA crud, :rotfl: that shit sticks around forever.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Northern RR said:
I had heard this, thanks for the heads up :thumb: don't think that we will be running the gap very much too many other nice roads :D sucks that people have to be such dicks and do things like put oil down in the corners in such a nice area :thumbd:

Now I am down to 3 days :thumb: :evilaugh:
Don't forget there is a 3lb 100% pure maple candy entree fee to pass the Mason Dixon line :D

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Don't forget there is a 3lb 100% pure maple candy entree fee to pass the Mason Dixon line :D
Also be careful what you pack....a buddy of mine got nailed for smuggling books in last year....he's still in jail... :crap:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baketech said:
Also be careful what you pack....a buddy of mine got nailed for smuggling books in last year....he's still in jail... :crap:

:rotfl:

I don't think that you have to worry about that happening :D ...as for the maplle candy...I will have to see what my buddy brings over for our care package, last year it was summer sausage and pickled eggs, so the maple candy maybe a strech :idunno:

Made for an interesting car ride though :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts