Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
If you want an integrator, just get the one most people use, it's like $50. And if you don't want to spend that you can get one for like $10-15 from a trailer store.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Quote I think if you can go to any auto parts store and ask for a trailer blinker. Actually, I was thinking for a 929. I don't know if the basic trailer blinker works for the 954.

Due to the LED's on the 954, a standard integrator doesn't work due to the complicated wiring setup.

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for something like this for the 954.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If you ride, you notice those things. The rest of the cell phone talking, asleep at the wheel people DON'T. So do yourself a favor, use amber signals separate from the tail/brake light.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey, that is a pretty trick unit! I have to agree with CBRRob though, I personally want all the flashy-glitzy indicators for visibility (even though I often desire to go 'race-rep' and use something like an integrator).

Cagers are just too apt to misunderstand what we are doing and not see an indicated change or something of that nature. For the street, money is probalby better spend elsewhere.

BUT, that is by far the nicest implementation of such a device I've seen to date!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
DavidGS : I have one on my 929. Never had a problem, everyone has seemed to notice it.
What, no griping about how difficult Honda made it to access the rear light and how every other bike is so much easier?

Just pickin' on ya!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts