Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any help looking for a tail tidy for my 929? had a look on the web but nothing much showing up...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Tail tidy.... :rotfl:
Scroll down to undertails-fender eliminators,that's what they are called on this side of the pond,also I think harris makes them.http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/pages/product-sub.asp?id=5
Just for laughs,I think the next time I'm around a large group of riders,I'll ask if anyone knows where I can buy a tail tidy,should raise a few eyebrows.

·
Registered
469 Posts
jafo said:
Tail tidy.... :rotfl:
Scroll down to undertails-fender eliminators,that's what they are called on this side of the pond,also I think harris makes them.http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/pages/product-sub.asp?id=5
Just for laughs,I think the next time I'm around a large group of riders,I'll ask if anyone knows where I can buy a tail tidy,should raise a few eyebrows.
Yeah, I usually call them an undertail / fender eliminator as well. The term tail tidy is actually like a brand name that they guy who makes them sells them under. Don't shoot the messenger!!! The problem with most fender kits n stuff is they cost the earth and replace the whole undertail section, not just get rid of the fender. Some fender eliminators also cost a shitload of money, so they can get fucked, I'll stick with my tail tidy which is cheap and very effective and just just as good a job!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Turbo Donkey said:
Can anyone give me any help looking for a tail tidy for my 929? had a look on the web but nothing much showing up...
The best tail cleaner upper is on hardracing.com...see GP Undertail for $300. Sweetness.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Zeeman said:
Got mine from ebay, a guy in the UK for about 25 gb pounds...

Z...
I just bought one of these and I am kind of wondering about riding in the rain. Do these cause a giant rooster tail of water to shoot up your back, or does it just spray the guy behind you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mangina said:
I just bought one of these and I am kind of wondering about riding in the rain. Do these cause a giant rooster tail of water to shoot up your back, or does it just spray the guy behind you?
Not to be a smartass or anything, but I just don't ride in the rain or on roads that wet. And for the times that I do get caught in the rain or forced through standing water....a rooster tail up my back is the least of my worries (and wetness).

:twocents:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts