·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Dude...that is totally wacky... :clap:

Give us some details.... :hmm:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
:eek: :eek: Wow that's great!!! Gonna Need a Big long write up io this one.

:thumb:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
can you control the distance?

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Be careful, that is illegal in some states.

Looks cool though.

Two ways to do it, run a wire from a spark plug to the rear of your exhaust. Tap the pipe, put in another plug and run it from there. Another way is coil packs. Search the Trucks TV show for that mod. Stacy put some on his truck awhile back. Would be a cool way to melt the facias on some of those ricers out there....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
You are right on the money. I'm fully prepared to take down one of those lame front bumper/fake front mount intercooler ricers.

It's a rather simple device made by www.gotflames.net and I had my buddies at www.krazykoncepts.com do the work. They had bigger ambitions to put a seperate fuel cell and pump :eyebrows: in time, in time...

It's definietly not street legal, and nothing I do on the road. It's just for show. Since the video was taped, I've had the exhaust fully re-done with Hedmen short tube headers and glass packs to increase the airflow. So now they're running even better with a bigger and brighter burn, without the Harley V-Twin sound. Got to love glass packs!!!

Glad that you guys approve of the mod. I'll post more pics and vids when I get a chance.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Hey that reminds me...what do you call a bouncer in a gay bar?

A flame thrower.

I guess that's cool if you like that sort of thing. I've seen hot rods do it, but never a truck.

Dano

·
Registered
595 Posts
Imagine being on your bike right behind THAT when it goes off! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts