Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Fuewwww! I thought this had something to do with Aligator bate.
Nice! Teach kids early how to use and respect guns along with tearing them away from X-Box is one of the best things you could do for a child.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nedro said:
Fuewwww! I thought this had something to do with Aligator bate.
Nice! Teach kids early how to use and respect guns along with tearing them away from X-Box is one of the best things you could do for a child.:thumb:
:patriot: :thumb:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Hope you like bed rest now that you have the bird flu.
Don't you know by now, thanks to all the friggin' media overhype, that we are all gonna die from it?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dB said:
He needs to smile and show off that 24k dental work.
j/k Good job Pete. :thumb:
:rotfl: His mom was fussing at me about that pic, "See, he's growing up to be like you, acting all tough by not smiling!" After showing her this other pic, I couldn't argue... :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BDA116 said:
Don't you know by now, thanks to all the friggin' media overhype, that we are all gonna die from it?
They've been feeding that crap to the kids at my son's school. I had to calm our whole damn football team down about it earlier this week. :thumbd: :mad:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BDA116 said:
Uh, you DO know that guy behind your son is a registered sex offender, right?
I'm still pissed off that you filed charges only because I pulled your ears too hard.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Pete said:
:rotfl: His mom was fussing at me about that pic, "See, he's growing up to be like you, acting all tough by not smiling!" After showing her this other pic, I couldn't argue... :rotfl:
For some reason I imagined you as being more...um...jolly.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
BDA116 said:
Our avian pathologist doesn't think it will ever get here because we don't import from any of the countries that have it.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
BDA116 said:
Actually, I blame Dubya for this one.

If I lived in Texas, I wouldn't smile either Pete.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sunbert said:
Our avian pathologist doesn't think it will ever get here because we don't import from any of the countries that have it.
Your a.p. is WRONG...WE'RE ALL GONNA CATCH IT AND DIE!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts