Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so for the past three months my tach needle on my 954 seems to have a mind of it's own. I'll ride at a steady RPM and the thing jumps up and down constantly. I have had my other bikes do it in the past a few times. But this thing does it all the time. Any ideas as to what this could be? I'm gonna call my dealer today and see what they might say but I figured as usual I'd ask you guys and gals first.

Dano

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just checked with the service manager at my dealer and it's gonna be a warranty issue. So hopefully I'll have a new cluster soon...wouldn't mind getting a new one anyway. I have that nice melt mark on it from my ZG Double Bubble. Thanks guys.

Dano

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brought my bike in to my dealer last night and had my new cluster installed. It seems to have lost 11400 miles... :evilaugh: !! No questions asked they ordered my new cluster last Wednesday and now it's all better.

Dano

MrX: Sorry man I'll have to work on that rhyme for ya.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Brought my bike in to my dealer last night and had my new cluster installed. It seems to have lost 11400 miles... :evilaugh: !! No questions asked they ordered my new cluster last Wednesday and now it's all better.

Dano

MrX: Sorry man I'll have to work on that rhyme for ya.
"Nar, I don't know what the problems is, not long after I hit 10000 miles this hammer flew out of nowhere and hit the speedo.....five times. Since then it’s been a little weird, think we can swap it under warrantee? Great thanks!!" :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts