Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
wow!!! I'd have shat myself!!!

how about Richard Hammons accident? he's a lucky one too, with that tire that blew....

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Actually he was in a good place if the accident was going to happen. Look where he passes through after being hit. Just misses the wheels and passes under probably where the vehicle had the most clearance. Very lucky indeed in that sense.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to know how the truck driver didn't see the train coming!! It wasn't like the truck was going really fast pulling out of the depot, but I don't know if he would have had time to stop if he did see the train?

Either way that is one very lucky guy!!!

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Why don't they have any health and safety over there e.g. rail way crossing lights & barriers etc?
Bwahaaaaaaaaaa Twin you're sooooo funny sometimes, you crack me up:smilebig: :rotfl:
He really is very lucky not just to be alive but NOT to be in MANY different pieces:eek: Lucky guy, good on him:thumb:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Also, was he just wearning a hard hat? What was he doing next to the track? Would he have not seen or heard the train coming? Would the train driver not have signalled or "horned" at him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts