Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only can Jake ride the hell out of his formula extreme bike, he's not too shabby on the super motard.  All I can say is Jake is one helluva guy, got to talk to him, take a pic and even have some video of him.  He's down to earth and just like any of us, I wish all racers were like this.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
'I wish all racers were like this.' You'd be surprised how many are. Jake is one of the nicest though . . .

·
Registered
259 Posts
Jake is a very approachable racer, and one of my favorites.

Unlike 'Mr. Pissy-Pants', Aaron Yates. I thought he was gonna murder me right on the spot.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
cool pic! I've always been a fan of Zemke's, and not just because he rides a Honda.

·
Registered
595 Posts
That's a great pic Tank!

Nice to hear about the nice guys in the sport, not just the A-holes that forgot what it was like to look up to someone or to just want to meet someone that they admire or root for. All reports I've heard are that Jake is a very fan-friendly racer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tank69 : Quote (ConqSoft @ Aug. 26 2003, 1:37pm)I've heard of Jake Zemke, but who is Tank Zemke?
Tank Zemke is an up and coming wannabe racer, you'll hear about him someday.  
Did I hear he was trying out for the 125 GP class

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
JZ is very cool I remember him helping my buddy push his heavy A$$ TLR up on the trailer. I asked my friend did you ask for help he said no Jake just came over and gave a push.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts