Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
just so everyone knows that file is HUGE (120megs). I'm patiently waiting for it to dl though:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worth waiting for..:thumb:
I´m not the driver in the film,but I drive there often..it´s nice :evilaugh:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Ok, i'm sold.

Where did you get your cam from and how is it set up? What are you using to record it on?

That's got to be one of the clearest amateur cams I've ever seen. Definately sets tha bar. Nice riding!

Ahh ... woops, you just said your not the rider. Doh! Ah well ...

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
decent. looked like he almost lost it a couple times at the edge of the road....

Will have to post up some vid of one of our roads soon.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have an mpeg of myself that was made buy a guy who had a tankcam, anyone know how I could post it so you guys can see it? Not sure how big it is, it's about 4 mins. in length (3 laps)

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Just my :twocents: but maybe Dan the Man should slow down a bit and be a little smoother before he collects a Volvo or ends up having to pull his bike out of a 25' blue spruce :idunno:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Just my :twocents: but maybe Dan the Man should slow down a bit and be a little smoother before he collects a Volvo or ends up having to pull his bike out of a 25' blue spruce :idunno:
I was biting my tongue as it is to easy to criticize others tapes but he frequently either crossed the center or leaned across it (same result)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The road is 11.3 km long and it have some tight bends,not meny but it´s a nice road to speed at.
You have to be very good to do it in sub 5 min,and Dan The Man is the fastest.

·
Registered
55 Posts
'tis a nice road... fast, scenic... it's just that I like'em... tight :eyebrows:
No, wait, that's not what I meant.. oh well, anyway, you can attrib it to the fact that english isn't my first language :smilebig:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah! I like that road to,it´s sad that there are lots of heavy trafic kicks up gravel on the road..so yuo have to scout the road before yuo warpspeed it.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
qoelet said:
In the first movie, that's the road that appears on that Scandinavian video, 'Ghost Rider goes undercover', isn't it?
I just saw that video yesterday too, mere hours after I had seen this one. And I knew it was the same road. he mentions in that video he does it faster than Dan.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, I watched it again with sound on and the narrator says that in fact.
So 'Dan the Man' must be some sort of celebrity in Scandinavia I guess.

EDIT: that tune on the second video sure sticks to the mind, but i'm not so sure I like it though

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DtM is faster on that road then GR.
He´s a well-known name in the sportsbike community in stockholm,they both are in different ways.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts