Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone was asking about rear seat covers for 929 by targa. Looking at getting one but they have no pics on bike, does anyone here have one with a picture.. maybe a yellow and black one? Any will do just wanna see if it good looking .. dont ride tandem much so thinking of getting one.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I have one for my red/black 929 and it's a well made piece. Not like the cheap Targa stuff of many years ago. It's nice, thick, with a good finish, and the color matches perfectly. I had to shim it with some extra washers to get the fit I wanted, but no big deal. Sorry, no pics. The "Targa" sticker on the side is easily removed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anyone know if on the red/white Targe solo seat, the white part is just a sticker as well? my tail as all red and the white part would just look out of place.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
dmz said:
Does anyone know if on the red/white Targe solo seat, the white part is just a sticker as well? my tail as all red and the white part would just look out of place.
The white section on the Targa cowl is painted and clearcoated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have one for mine but i cant seem to get the fit i want, any suggestions? i have tried washers but maybe i wasnt putting them in the right place or something.....enlighten me with some ideas :huh:

·
Registered
847 Posts
BlaZin -=929=- said:
i have one for mine but i cant seem to get the fit i want, any suggestions? i have tried washers but maybe i wasnt putting them in the right place or something.....enlighten me with some ideas :huh:
Hmm. Been a few years since I installed mine. But if you mess with washers in various places you should be able to get it to fit and follow the lines of the bike. Took a couple hours to get mine set where I like it.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
EatnAsphalt said:
Hmm. Been a few years since I installed mine. But if you mess with washers in various places you should be able to get it to fit and follow the lines of the bike. Took a couple hours to get mine set where I like it.

Good luck!
Yup, took me awhile, too. The latch thing can be moved around a bit. I had to go buy additional washers to get it to close the way I liked. It was rubbing. Keep fiddling with it, you'll get it just how you like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts