Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I don't know why he couldn't hold his line, but before people accuse him, you need to go try ridding that turn! It's very deceiving the first time you go thru it. rnickeymouse has video'd hundreds of crashes on that part of The Snake.
I'm guessing the guy's a newb, and he definitely fell victim to fixation.
Man, that bicyclist landed on the ground HarD!

·
Super Moderator
14,704 Posts
I bet the next time they ride and hear a bike coming up behind them they go bush. That would of hurt that's for sure.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I bet the next time they ride and hear a bike coming up behind them they go bush. That would of hurt that's for sure.
Damn right! I don't ride bicycles on public hwy's or streets. Seen way to many accidents just like that one. Well, with cars. That's the first time I ever seen a motorcyclist hit a bicyclist.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know why he couldn't hold his line, but before people accuse him, you need to go try ridding that turn! It's very deceiving the first time you go thru it. !
"The (motorcycle) rider was not speeding and riding fine until he hit his foot and stood the bike up, causing the bike to go wide. He then target-fixated on the cyclist."

I must admit to having done that a couple of times myself (standing the bike up a bit when I've started to drag something) - we probably all have.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I don't know why he couldn't hold his line, but before people accuse him, you need to go try ridding that turn! It's very deceiving the first time you go thru it. rnickeymouse has video'd hundreds of crashes on that part of The Snake.
I'm guessing the guy's a newb, and he definitely fell victim to fixation.
Man, that bicyclist landed on the ground HarD!
Yep, Jon. that was my regular weekend ride in my 20's, seen far to many wrecks in that corner, some really bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts