Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Custom900 said:
If it's not UGA or the FSU it doesn't matter. They are the best - and no, your opinion doesn't count. :evilaugh:
You're right....they don't matter cuz they aren't in :loser: :D

I don't think I've ever yelled at my TV more than last night. It seemed like UNC got out rebounded at least 2:1 :rant: But I'll take it too :cool:

·
Registered
117 Posts
TraumaOne said:
Whew, closer than I would have liked! But I'll take it :D
I was watching UCONN last night, and although the game didn't end closely the first 30 minutes had me worried.

I don't know if you saw the game or caught the highlights, but the Huskies looked like they were going to be the first no. 1 seed to lose in the first round.

:eek:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
matty_998cc said:
I was watching UCONN last night, and although the game didn't end closely the first 30 minutes had me worried.

I don't know if you saw the game or caught the highlights, but the Huskies looked like they were going to be the first no. 1 seed to lose in the first round.

:eek:
I caught the highlights... closer than expected for sure!

At least the ACC all made it past the first round.

·
Registered
193 Posts
TraumaOne said:
BTW, this is my thread and if you don't like UNC, I'll just take my ball and go home and put on some pastel pink to go with the light blue of UNC... :D

Posts will be edited or deleted as needed because I can...with my magic wand.. :p
:D

Gotta trash talk during the games!!:thumb:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I see. Kinda like Utah State here. BYU/University of Utah is the real rivalry, Utah State is just another game - except for them, they think both are rivals, but neither of the other two really see them as anything but another game.

But that pulls your thread off topic. So...........go Tar Heels!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.