Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Teachers suddenly feel very groovy after eating cake left in front of lounge door.

:rotfl: ... so you think the kids got the day off?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Re: Teachers suddenly feel very groovy after eating cake left in front of lounge door.

No mention of the uncontrollable laughing?

Although it may seem mean, that's going to be a classic story for some student! :eek: :smilebig:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts

More enjoyable than a cake laced with Ex-Lax, to be sure! When I was in college, someone kept stealing other peoples' cakes out of the common refrigerator. Ex-Lax is how they found out who the offender was.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

HondaGalToo said:
More enjoyable than a cake laced with Ex-Lax, to be sure! When I was in college, someone kept stealing other peoples' cakes out of the common refrigerator. Ex-Lax is how they found out who the offender was.
Just how are you "so sure" there HGToo? Hmmmmm ? :smilebig:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

As I was looking through some of the old threads I found this. I just can't seem to find the actual article. I'm sure it was good. The title itself was likely all I needed.

I wonder if anyone was ever caught for the "magic" cake????

·
Registered
252 Posts

showmethebombs said:
My mother did that to someone in her college days too! :)
Do you know HondagalToo?. the age difference could be right:idunno:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts

Last time I ate zoomers I was camping in the mountains and there was a fire ban in effect... It was so... cold.... so cold.

Never doing mushrooms again.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Last time I ate zoomers I was camping in the mountains and there was a fire ban in effect... It was so... cold.... so cold.

Never doing mushrooms again.
Note to self: Avoid Phobiaphobe on the track

wait I already have 50 of these notes :eek:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

And suddenly I have to ask myself, "Am I on the right board?"

Well, I now know where the phobia comes from in Phobe's screen name. Now I just have to find out why the Sheep is in a thong. That's scary if you ask me, especially after the sudden outburst of animal molestations you guys have been posting about.

Sheep, it sounds like you're in trouble - off the track

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Maybe the ink pens come out after you eat the cake? I feel sorry for those Box Turtles down in the 2nd grade classroom!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts

Custom900 said:
And suddenly I have to ask myself, "Am I on the right board?"

Well, I now know where the phobia comes from in Phobe's screen name. Now I just have to find out why the Sheep is in a thong. That's scary of you ask me. especially after the sudden outburse of animal molestations you guys have been posting about.

Sheep, it sounds like you're in trouble - off the track
Only the HondaGals rate high enough for an Umbrella Sheep :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts