Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as Google is making and paying personel, marketing, advertisement, etc... They pay people to sit on their asses and think shit up for crying out loud.

You are telling me this is the best they can come up with when their system goes down?

Server Error

Gmail is temporarily unavailable. Cross your fingers and try again in a few minutes. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will work for a little bit and then give me the "go sit in the corner display"
then come back.

Must be a union server.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Hammer said:
When your customers are without the service is not the time to try and humor them.
It's much funnier after they've been 'disconnected' a few times first, just to rub it in that whatever they have that isn't working as desirable, is just their trend for the day.
If you drop in the middle of your sentence they never suspect foul play... "So you say the" <click> :smilebig:

·
Registered
551 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Your complaining your free, beta email is not working?!?!:idunno::rotfl::huh::):):)
Maybe he got an e-mail from some guy from Nigeria asking him, "If you send me a check for $500, I will give you a G-Mail account".

:idunno:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Kinda like when the power goes out and the best they can come up with is "We're sorry, we will try to have it up sometime in the next five hours".

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
BDA116 said:
Kinda like when the power goes out and the best they can come up with is "We're sorry, we will try to have it up sometime in the next five hours".
Probly cuz some underpaid dude didn't keep the R/W clear.... :poke:

:evilaugh:

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Baketech said:
Probly cuz some underpaid dude didn't keep the R/W clear.... :poke:

:evilaugh:
Sir your trees are in the easement, and are being cut to provide more reliable service to you and your neighbors.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hammer said:
As much as Google is making and paying personel, marketing, advertisement, etc... They pay people to sit on their asses and think shit up for crying out loud.

You are telling me this is the best they can come up with when their system goes down?
:hmm:
Would you rather have a detailed explanation that gives out information that you probably wouldn't understand anyway? The entire concept of "friendly errors" is so confused people don't go out and jump off a bridge because they think they lost all their email to their cousins ex-girlfriend about how the pregnancy test came out.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
NewVenom said:
The entire concept of "friendly errors" is so confused people don't go out and jump off a bridge because they think they lost all their email to their cousins ex-girlfriend about how the pregnancy test came out.
Oh, nobody has to worry about that. Google is NOT going to ever lose your data.

Selling your personal info to marketeers is how they pay for G-Mail. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
There was a new OS project a few years ago started by a company called Be. All of the error messages in the BeOS were in Haiku form... here are a few:

The Web site you seek
Cannot be located, but
Countless more exist.

Three things are certain:
Death, taxes and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.

To have no errors
Would be life without meaning
No struggle, no joy

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BDA116 said:
How often do you guys get threatened by homeowners?
I have 7 different County Sheriff's department numbers on speed dial just in case but we really don't have many issues, just the occasional "Tree Expert" that works at the local tavern.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts