Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
The "TSA" is a unionized joke. Until we privatize airport security and look for terrorists instead of shaking down granny because of her nail file, they will still be a threat.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
My lack of confidence in the people who man the TSA is utterly complete. These people simply do not have the ability (with the current procedures) to fulfill their mission statement:

The Transportation Security Administration protects the Nation's transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.

I travel very frequently, and in the next month or 2 will be attempting to publish an article, so far written on airplanes, about my observations.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
With all the antiterrorist laws, and the supposedly draconian Patriot Act, I'm amazed these pricks aren't hustled off to a soundproofed room somewhere.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
CBRVFR said:
With all the antiterrorist laws, and the supposedly draconian Patriot Act, I'm amazed these pricks aren't hustled off to a soundproofed room somewhere.

You've got it wrong...they're peace lovers, just listen to the news... ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah - we are the evil tyrants. They just want to rid the world of us.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
figment said:
I'm going to bite this hook to ask a controversial question. Everyone's seen the email detailing the last umpteen attacks against the US and how each was carried out by one or more Arab, Muslim males. If that truly is the case -- and we know from this article that more Arab men (Muslim or not) are testing our security -- should we be paying special attention to Arab men (most likely Muslim) at our security gates?

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
ER said:
I'm going to bite this hook to ask a controversial question. Everyone's seen the email detailing the last umpteen attacks against the US and how each was carried out by one or more Arab, Muslim males. If that truly is the case -- and we know from this article that more Arab men (Muslim or not) are testing our security -- should we be paying special attention to Arab men (most likely Muslim) at our security gates?
You think that hasn't been the case for the past 2 years?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I'm not sure how Islam got interjected into this thread.... :huh:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Baketech said:
an assumption that they're= group, group = muslim:idunno:

Baketech said:
You've got it wrong...they're peace lovers, just listen to the news...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
The entire thread and the article from the post merely mentioned terrorists.... :huh:

Not sure where you made the leap to Islam....but maybe this thread should now be moved to "Religion" :confused:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Baketech said:
The entire thread and the article from the post merely mentioned terrorists.... :huh:

Not sure where you made the leap to Islam....but maybe this thread should now be moved to "Religion" :confused:
go ahead and move it then
:thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
figment said:
go ahead and move it then
:thumb:
A little cavalier, and definitely reinforces to all that you are a mod...but I'll laugh along... :clap:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Baketech said:
A little cavalier, and definitely reinforces to all that you are a mod...but I'll laugh along... :clap:
and that you wish you were :idunno:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
figment said:
and that you wish you were :idunno:
LOL...not on your life...but once again you have reminded us that you are... :nworthy:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I wish I had an icon of two smiley's pissing on each other.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Baketech said:
Because Figment linked in his article. I didn't make any assumptions on the religion of the men currently testing our security, but it has been noted that most if not all of the men responsible for most of the recent terrorist attacks on the US were Muslim. Regardless, the point of the thread wasn't to bash Islam, but to note the current situation and then ask, should we be keeping a closer eye on Arabic men in our airport security stations?

Abtech - to the best of my knowledge, it has been made very clear in this country that passenger screening by nationality will not be tolerated. Hence, BDA's comment about 80 year old women having their nail-files taken from them.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Smacks of Salem.

Perhaps they should (or are) using the Winnie the Pooh technique of saying "Ah HA!" to each passenger and then watching their response to see if they are guilty.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts