Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Don't get me wrong last time I IMed him his attitude was still pretty amazing. He just seemed a bit down on the recovery so I decided to push happier topics as I would not wish to bring a friend down unless it was for their benefit.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
soon2b954 said:
Good to see you back!! :thumb:

How's everything going for you these days?
Going good... still in therapy but most of things are back on track... lots of changes over the past few months.. If I get some time tomorrow I will type up a status of everything :thumb:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
where the hell have you been, I haven't even seen you on AIM in awhile. Good thign you popped back in cause Mojave was feeling all alone and left out down there in the "nice" climate.

weird that someone mentions him and he pops in right away. I think someone is psychic

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBR929RE said:
where the hell have you been, I haven't even seen you on AIM in awhile. Good thign you popped back in cause Mojave was feeling all alone and left out down there in the "nice" climate.

weird that someone mentions him and he pops in right away. I think someone is psychic
Ummm there was a month between my post (the last in a series) and his response :confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts