Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I would have told the teacher to go fuck himself.
If he were a teacher in a private school, he'd be done. But because he's a public school worker, he'll get to keep uneducating kids and wasting taxpayer money.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Wow... the sitting on the floor thing is what puts it over the line.

I wore a UC Berkeley hoodie to high school one day... my Geoemetry teacher had gone to Stanford, so there were some friendly barbs that went back and forth... but that doesn't mean that I went running off to the media.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Yeah, I fully understand some barbs tossed back and forth - nothing wrong with that, but the singling out, sitting on the floor while everyone else threw paper at him is over the line.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
What the hell is Ethnicity class?

"If he felt uncomfortable, then that's a lesson; that's what [the class] is designed to do," Kelly told The Denver Post. "It was silly fun. I can't believe he was upset."
I don't recall any classes where we were encouraged to humiliate and throw things at other classmates. :( I feel deprived now.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
I don't recall any classes where we were encouraged to humiliate and throw things at other classmates. :( I feel deprived now.
I do.. it was called The Bus Ride Home....

In that part of the state, you bleed Black and Gold. Every baby is born with a Steelers birth mark. Those people are crazy mad over their team. But I have to agree with majority, it went too far once it went past a few little digs.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
WAIT! I forgot Phys-Ed! :rotfl:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Crash said:
In that part of the state, you bleed Black and Gold. Every baby is born with a Steelers birth mark. Those people are crazy mad over their team.
:wstupid:

At my last job I had 2 offices in the Pittsburgh area. The new regional director drove up one day to pick up her cell phone/laptop/etc and the first words out of her mouth were trying to pick a fight w/ me about the Browns. I told her to put it where the sun don't shine 'cuz I couldn't care less :D The look on her face was priceless :smilebig:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts