Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I hope this summer film is better than King Arthur and IRobot, have nothing but bad reviews about both of those films. Let us know how it is Figment.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
bwhip said:
Just saw it with my son. Pretty good flick - great car chase! I'd like to give more opinions about it, but I'll wait for a different thread - don't want to have any spoilers here!
Yeah I liked it too. I wouldn't be a dick and ruin it either ........ until tomorrow :D so EVERYONE go see it tonight!!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
I saw I, Robot just a few nights ago, hate to say it, but it was quite good. Will Smith does a good job, special effects are up to par, and the story is reasonable. sure, it's not a 9/10 or anything, but worth watching I think.

Z...

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Compared to the first one, this is a bit of a disappointment. Worth seeing but not worth standing in line (like we had to) for it.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I agree with NH. I liked it a little more than the first one.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Saw Bourne Supremacy Saturday. It was pretty good. Don't know if I liked it any more or less than the first one. :idunno:

The funny part was when they mentioned Bourne's real name and his birthplace (a collective snicker came from the audience; won't happen in most locations).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts