Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just gave it a good clean down and wax... Not bad for a 1993 eh?? :D My cell phone took bad pics but I hope you all get the general idea... :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I love the oldschool purple :D Maybe Ill get a Blade then we can have the same pairs of bikes... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ive got a 93 F2 and Ive modified it... Its got 97 F3 upper and lower cowls, 95 forks and triple tree, 97 F3 rims, Vance & Hines ignition advancer, 2 Brothers full exhaust with carbon fiber can, F3 front and rear adjustable suspension, F3 air box with K&N filter and Ram air kit, and some other minor mods. Ill have pics posted soon. Once this damn snow stops coming down here in NH and I can get it out of storage. Ive been working on it here and there since Jan, just after I bought it from a friend in AZ. Pretty sharp and its getting a new paint job this summer...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Haha, I love the oldschool purple :D Maybe Ill get a Blade then we can have the same pairs of bikes... :)
MAYBYE :nono: I would have to say you will :thumb: when your ready of course time and money allowing , but there is no if ands or butts this is just a bike you have to ride 1Krr :smilebig:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MAYBYE :nono: I would have to say you will :thumb: when your ready of course time and money allowing , but there is no if ands or butts this is just a bike you have to ride 1Krr :smilebig:
Of course of course :) I love the 600's -- not sure if I would move out of them anyway... Blades' the kind of bike where once I'm out of college then yeah, we can talk-- to be honest, I have an RC51 in the submarine scopes atm

·
Registered
50 Posts
nice the v4 is a love for sure there is rumor of a new V4 coming to the honda family this may be right on time for you and to be honest in the twisties the speeds go from 10mph to 65mph most of the turns between 25 mph and 45 mph and some straights up to 110 mph a few long sweepers 65 mph to 90 mph but in the tight technical twisties the 600RR is front of me always LOL but I am working on that LOL :think:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
nice the v4 is a love for sure there is rumor of a new V4 coming to the honda family this may be right on time for you and to be honest in the twisties the speeds go from 10mph to 65mph most of the turns between 25 mph and 45 mph and some straights up to 110 mph a few long sweepers 65 mph to 90 mph but in the tight technical twisties the 600RR is front of me always LOL but I am working on that LOL :think:

:huh:where'd the talk of the V4 come from?

very nice looking old bikes :thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya gotta love it... I've had people ask me what year in the 2000's it was ... needless to say they weren't all that motorcycle savy... The first day I got it, i had 2 requests from pedestrians asking for a wheelie... not that I complied. Just theoretically, any suggestions for an upgrade... I do not plan on getting ride of it for a long long time, but it is old, so I should keep my eyes opened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts