Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the past few weeks we have had a lot of heat and humidity (with bouts of rain and extreme weather) which in turn makes riding in full leathers almost unbearable. I really feel for you guys down south...... See, it does get hot in TO even if it’s only for 3 months. :p

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
That's one thing I could never handle out there was that disgusting choking muggy humidity. When it's 36 degrees (maybe 1 day a year) in Calgary it doesn't feel nearly as hot.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
100 but the humidity is only 35% so it is not that bad.
35%!!!!! That sucks for high temps...:eyebrows: usually in the single digits here when it's hot...We start complaining when it's in the teens and in the 20s is high during the heat of the day...:rotfl: For example...it's 93 and 11%RH currently at 2PM. But that 35% is better than the farking 70-80% we'd get in MN when it was hot.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
35%!!!!! That sucks for high temps...:eyebrows: usually in the single digits here when it's hot...We start complaining when it's in the teens and in the 20s is high during the heat of the day...:rotfl: For example...it's 93 and 11%RH currently at 2PM. But that 35% is better than the farking 70-80% we'd get in MN when it was hot.
:pimpslap: just gives you a head start on sweating you girl

FWIW we get far worse on many days. The ones around 90 with 60% will kick your tail

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yep, Multiple heat waves have struck the Philly area in the last few weeks. Sadly i've been stuck indoors at a constant 72degrees with very low humidity, woe is me.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Another example:
90º with 56% for the FIRST session at Barber when I went a couple of weeks ago. My laptimer recorded a 103º for the session before lunch.

Still want to move south :hss:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Been to the South and dealt with that nasty humidity and outrageous heat indexes. Been to the North East and dealt with the SNOW, ICE, and BUTT FRIGGIN COLD (leave the blood letting bugs out for now). Give me 105 and a 6% anyday. Still ride the MTB, R-1 and the WR all in one day, from the HOUSE! :thumb:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Its been upper 90's/100s here in Philly for the past 8 days. Todays high is 103 with about 90% humidity. Its really crappy. I walked our dog last night around 10 and the temp outside was 96. oy! Bring back the normal pa summers. oh and my work isnt any better. The labs been around 80 the past few days. They need to fix the ac unit soon or you'll be hearing about us on the news when my chemicals hit their flash points.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts