Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
The meaning of life?- lol! Looks like the meaning of death to me, what with their close call passing, riding over the center line, etc. But it was pretty entertaining nonetheless and, well, these guys all ride pretty nutty, don't they?

This may be a kitten killer, but here is one of the more entertaining wheelie vids I've seen in a long time. I've have this one saved to my hard drive since last summer. I think it's the Pennywise soundtrack that really gets me goin'!

2wheeljunkie promo video

Edit: Make sure you watch the guy on the Gixxer carefully when you're just shy of halfway through the clip - he's wheelie'ing and busts a downshift before ripping off away from the camera. Tres kewl!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I'm a little troubled about the ethics of watching this type of video while disdaining the activity...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
figment : I'm a little troubled about the ethics of watching this type of video while disdaining the activity...
Yeah. What the hell was I thinking? Those guys are contemptable. I should be ashamed for being the slightest bit entertained at their antics. Clearly, I'm a morally reprehensible person.

Christ, this is exactly what I'm talking about Bacchus...

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Chain : Quote (figment @ May 24 2003, 10:01am)I'm a little troubled about the ethics of watching this type of video while disdaining the activity...
Yeah. What the hell was I thinking? Those guys are contemptable. I should be ashamed for being the slightest bit entertained at their antics. Clearly, I'm a morally reprehensible person.

Chain, Chain, Chain, again you are being too sensitive. You got to expect to be bashed once in awhile in this forum, but I just laugh it off. If you take all these statements and opinions as personal assaults you will go crazy! You just need to go or and you will feel much better.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bubba : Quote (ConqSoft @ May 24 2003, 10:18am)I would be much more entertained if more of them went out of control and hit a tree head-on.
 oh hellyeah  
Need some tissue for that brown stuff on yer nose?  
No wonder you became a mod ...

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (Chain @ May 24 2003, 7:16am)Quote (figment @ May 24 2003, 10:01am)I'm a little troubled about the ethics of watching this type of video while disdaining the activity...

Chain, Chain, Chain, again you are being too sensitive.  You got to expect to be bashed once in awhile in this forum, but I just laugh it off.  If you take all these statements and opinions as personal assaults you will go crazy!  You just need to go  or    and you will feel much better.
JEEEEEEZ!!!! I was was not even 'speaking to' or about anyone but ME. Note how I use the tense 'I'.

Chain, everone hates you because you're paranoid...

back to repacking hubs and knocking out and pressing in rear seals, the most fun, clean thing I've ever done.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
firedawgon929 : Need some tissue for that brown stuff on yer nose?  
No wonder you became a mod ...
He's been a moderator here for quite some time. Longer than most. I dont think it has anything to to with being a kissup...

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
firedawgon929 : It was a joke, hence the ... ####, my bad, I forgot about that thread a while back where you said you have no sense of humor.
No. that was the thread where you confessed to being a dickhead.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts