Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
First they cancel the ben stiller show,then brisco county jr,action, family guy,fastlane and futurama,and replace them with shows like this!So many crappy new tv shows,maybe i'll start riding at night instead of watching so much tv.Good thing for reruns,watching futurama right now as i type.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
jafo : First they cancel the ben stiller show,then brisco county jr, family guy,fastlane and futurama,and replace them with shows like this!So many crappy new tv shows,maybe i'll start riding at night instead of watching so much tv.Good thing for reruns,watching futurama right now as i type.
Bravo! I feel the same.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Sirkbac : Well, this is UPN not fox.  UPN never had anything good to cancel in the 1st place.  UPN is like BET-2.
that cant be true - thems mullets are whities

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Serial Thriller : Quote (nomad @ Sep. 03 2003, 1:37am)Business in the front...
... party in the rear.
Did the term 'mullet' actually exist before the internet got big?
yes. Also known as 'Short-Longs', 'Shlongs', hockey hair... and I'm sure many more.

·
Registered
497 Posts
nomad : Quote (Serial Thriller @ Sep. 03 2003, 12:14pm)Quote (nomad @ Sep. 03 2003, 1:37am)Business in the front...
... party in the rear.
Did the term 'mullet' actually exist before the internet got big?
yes.  Also known as 'Short-Longs', 'Shlongs', hockey hair... and I'm sure many more.
Are you sure? The only thing I've heard called a schlong had nothing to do with hair.

·
Banned
9 Posts
If you are looking for some particular shows with a similar theme, you can search them by zip codes. There are very many various shows that are less popular and known in smaller towns. But they are still very interesting and you may follow them from any location. You may check on the Internet https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/georgia/atlanta. Possibly, you will find some local interesting things that you can personally attend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts