Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Fletch: "Say you know, my kidneys feel a lot better in this position maybe it's just that I'm not doing any calesthenics.... You know if I did some sit-ups in the morning, or bent over like this I'd probably feel 100% be... Moooooon Riverrrrrr whew... thank ya doc.... you ever serve time? " :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Baketech said:
"Are you usin' the whole fist Doc?"
Doc: Right. Now, how long have you been having these pains, Mr. Barber?
Fletch: That's Babar.
Doc: Two B's?
Fletch: One. B-A-B-A-R.
Doc: That's two.
Fletch: Yeah, but not right next to each other. I thought that's what you meant.
Doc: Isn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?
Fletch: I don't know. I don't have any.
Doc: No children?
Fletch: No, elephant books.

:rotfl:

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
The part that still gets me the most is when he's on the plane and he pulls out his tape recorder to make some notes and all you here is some girl moaning and breathing hard for a few seconds before she says "Hey!! Are you recording this?!"

:clap:

Doesn't work so well when you type it out, but those who've seen the movie know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
The part that still gets me the most is when he's on the plane and he pulls out his tape recorder to make some notes and all you here is some girl moaning and breathing hard for a few seconds before she says "Hey!! Is this thing on?!"

Doesn't work so well when you type it out, but those who've seen the movie know what I'm talking about.
Ya just don't see NON-PC movies anymore, bring back Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles, History of the World Part II, Young Frankenstein and the like. People haven't gotten way too sensitive.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
The part that still gets me the most is when he's on the plane and he pulls out his tape recorder to make some notes and all you here is some girl moaning and breathing hard for a few seconds before she says "Hey!! Are you recording this?!"

No, it works pretty well typed :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Ya just don't see NON-PC movies anymore, bring back Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles, History of the World Part II, Young Frankenstein and the like. People haven't gotten way too sensitive.

+10 to that. :thumb:
Mel Brooks is a genius. I understand that he is planning to make "Spaceballs 2 - The search for money" as promised.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts