Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some from DK on Monday. While discussing my parts I asked him about the new Blade. He stated that the pics we have been seeing around (the latest ones) are what the bike looks like. He even said Doug Pollen has ridden the bike already. He also said that everyone is saying = power to the '03 GSXR1000. I guess the pic below is pretty damn close to what it will look like.

·
Registered
224 Posts
booth23 : I ordered some from DK on Monday.  While discussing my parts I asked him about the new Blade.  He stated that the pics we have been seeing around (the latest ones) are what the bike looks like.  He even said Doug Pollen has ridden the bike already.  He also said that everyone is saying = power to the '03 GSXR1000.  I guess the pic below is pretty damn close to what it will look like.  

Yeah Yeah Yeah, but what colors?

Red/White for me or no deal.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know yet, we'll know specifics around Sep 10th. DK did say definitely dual underseat exhaust as well, forgot to mention that. I went to the stealer yesterday to pick up exhaust gaskets, chief sales guy said to expect the V5 to be an '05 model and in the $20k+ range a la Rune. Guess that means I'm getting another Blade too

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sounds like it's going to be a sweet ride! GSXR power, with the fantastic chassis, suspension, and underseat exhaust from the 600RR! If the suspension on the new bike is as good as the 600RR, this bike is really gonna be something special.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts