Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
i can almost bet if he was white the question of his eligibility would have never come up, personly i believe the rite person won the election. it would not suprise me if the people who started this belongs to a white supremise group or the kkk but that is just an asumption.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Obama knew the laws and knew he could probably get away with breaking them. It has nothing to do with race. McCain is in the same boat; not a natural born citizen. Both parties should be ashamed; they should be checking their candidates.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Be honest, do a nexus search and you will find that Hussein got zero negative stories compared to the other chump. I have AA friends that still don't think his Mother was white or that his biofather was a wahabist radical Muslim! Now, how many criminals run in your circle?HMMMMM! How many times have you sat in the living room of a known, proud terrorist? Google Rezco or William Ayers!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Hog wash on the race card! The question was also raised on McCain during the election. I personally think he is eligible but the fact that there seems to be zero process to prove eligibility is not good. Further as I have stated before I think the Supreme Court should take this issue up not to remove Obama but rather to set a minimum standard of evidence for future elections.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i can almost bet if he was white the question of his eligibility would have never come up, personly i believe the rite person won the election. it would not suprise me if the people who started this belongs to a white supremise group or the kkk but that is just an asumption.
:plus1:, i hope that he is a natural born US citizen. He's a smart man from the things that i read, i hope that he is doing the right thing.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read a lot about race issue. What about legal issue? Doesn't it worry anyone that there are loops that parties explore to get their canditate into the oval office?

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Hog wash on the race card! The question was also raised on McCain during the election. I personally think he is eligible but the fact that there seems to be zero process to prove eligibility is not good. Further as I have stated before I think the Supreme Court should take this issue up not to remove Obama but rather to set a minimum standard of evidence for future elections.
I read a lot about race issue. What about legal issue? Doesn't it worry anyone that there are loops that parties explore to get their canditate into the oval office?
That is my concern as well. If you turn a blind eye once; what else can be done? We might as well as get rid of the Constitution.

Why not put a big asterisk next to his name (Obama) and say that he was not an official president and he was not the 44th President of the United States of America? If he is not eligble, then he cannot be president. He is a Constitutional lawyer; he should know the law. He did and thought he can get away with it. Either the Constitution is the supreme law of the land or it is not; we cannot decide that it is ok in some circumstances not to enforce it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The current argument goes something like this:

Even if he was born in Hawaii, the fact that his stepfather adopted him in Indonesia negates his citizenship. He admitted the adoption in his biography and in interviews. It was a law in Indonesia at that time that only citizens of Indonesia were allowed to attend the schools there. Obama admits he attended. By that logic, he renounced his US citizenship and became and Indonesian citizen. Therefore, he would have had to reapply for citizenship upon return to the US. He did NOT. Therefore he is ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The current argument goes something like this:

Even if he was born in Hawaii, the fact that his stepfather adopted him in Indonesia negates his citizenship. He admitted the adoption in his biography and in interviews. It was a law in Indonesia at that time that only citizens of Indonesia were allowed to attend the schools there. Obama admits he attended. By that logic, he renounced his US citizenship and became and Indonesian citizen. Therefore, he would have had to reapply for citizenship upon return to the US. He did NOT. Therefore he is ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States.
Going to school doesnt prove he took Indonesian citizenship or renounced his US citizenship.

Whats the rules on renouncing US citizenship?
Can someone else do it for you? Especially if its by applying for citizenship of another country when you are a minor?

Has anyone proved he was a citizen of another country to even get into a legal argument if that is enough for him to lose his citizenship?

And even after all that - the constitution says "natural born citizen"
is someone who was a citizen at birth and gives up citizenship and gets it back still a natural born citizen?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Dream on guys. This has been a non issue and will continue to be. These idiotic suits have been denied at practically every appellate level. Sorry you don't like democracy when the majority doesn't agree with you.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I'm getting very tired of this story and I wish they would provide his birth certificate since they say they have it, and be done with it.

If it is proven he is not a Natural Born Citizen then where do they go. Technically everything he has signed into law becomes illegal. Here is a piece from that article.

"Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void," argues a similar case brought by Alan Keyes and pending in California, "Americans will suffer irreparable harm in that (a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal."

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm getting very tired of this story and I wish they would provide his birth certificate since they say they have it, and be done with it.
What would that do?
Seems a lot of people think that it is faked in that it was registered after he was born and brought to the US.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Obama knew the laws and knew he could probably get away with breaking them. It has nothing to do with race. McCain is in the same boat; not a natural born citizen. Both parties should be ashamed; they should be checking their candidates.
Actually congress did have hearings about John McCain's eligibility in early 2008. He showed his actual birth records as well as school and medical records. They determined that since his father was active duty Navy assigned to the Canal Zone, his mother was a US citizen, and he was born in a US military facility in Panama, he was indeed a natural born citizen. Congress, controlled by a Democrat majority, then declined to have similar hearings about Obama's eligibility. Here in Hawaii, officials will only confirm that they have some of Obama's birth records. No hospital here claiming that Obama was born in their facility.

·
Registered
96 Posts
McCain was born on US sovereign territory hence he is natural-born.
Obamas place of birth has been fingered at both Hawaii and Kenya...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I hate to stick up for Obama believe me but when I researched this here is what I found. It pretty much puts an end to this matter in my mind. Now we can move on to just how he is messing the Country up.

Read here and check the photos on the left. (I hate that word) hehe

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts