Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an Eagles fan, I think they can win their Division, I hope they can get pass the NFC championship game this year. I think the Pats should win the Superbowl or maybe the Colts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts win it. But the way the NFL is these days you should expect the unexpected. It seems every year there's some team that surprises everyone.
coderedcbr, I think the Eagles are cursed to never get past the NFC championship game. :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Serial Thriller said:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts win it. But the way the NFL is these days you should expect the unexpected. It seems every year there's some team that surprises everyone.
coderedcbr, I think the Eagles are cursed to never get past the NFC championship game. :D
So you agree that Garcia and Winslow will lead the Brown's to their first Superbowl? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
SuperDave said:
So you agree that Garcia and Winslow will lead the Brown's to their first Superbowl? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smilebig:
Don't run off to vegas just yet.....

You guys might wanna get Winslow signed before you get him fitted for his superbowl ring :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I can tell you who WON'T win, and that's our Rams. Our offensive line hasn't shored up and everyone's getting older. If I had to root for another team it would be the Packers, but the Panthers are still the team to beat in the NFC. The Eagles may have picked up Terrell and Kearse, but they're still the Eagles. :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
929_Nupe said:
Don't run off to vegas just yet.....

You guys might wanna get Winslow signed before you get him fitted for his superbowl ring :evilaugh:
Ain't that the truth. Freakin P Brothers (agents) are going to rake the Brown's for a HUGE multi-year year deal with a HUGE signing bonus OR sit him out. :rant:

·
Registered
887 Posts
the formula for winning it all in the NFL: stout defense+good running game+middle of the road QB+at least one home playoff game....with that said, my pick right now and barring any injuries or jail sentences would be the Baltimore Ravens....

Jamal Lewis(if he's not wearing a uniform of another kind :D ) is gonna give you at least 1500 yards this year and you know the defense lead by my favorite defensive player(and a former Hurricane by the way), Ray Lewis, is gonna be OFFICIAL...they play in probably the weakest division in the NFL(AFC North) with Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincy(who could be a surprise team this year by the way)....if they win their division, they'll be guaranteed at least one home playoff game, so there you have it...the Ravens would be my sleeper pick to take home the Lombardi trophy.....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
QuikMike said:
the formula for winning it all in the NFL: stout defense+good running game+middle of the road QB+at least one home playoff game....with that said, my pick right now and barring any injuries or jail sentences would be the Baltimore Ravens....

Jamal Lewis(if he's not wearing a uniform of another kind :D ) is gonna give you at least 1500 yards this year and you know the defense lead by my favorite defensive player(and a former Hurricane by the way), Ray Lewis, is gonna be OFFICIAL...they play in probably the weakest division in the NFL(AFC North) with Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincy(who could be a surprise team this year by the way)....if they win their division, they'll be guaranteed at least one home playoff game, so there you have it...the Ravens would be my sleeper pick to take home the Lombardi trophy.....
Ray Lewis is a stud for sure, but I'm waiting to see someone put a good pop on him. I've seen him lay out offensive linemen before but I've never seen anyone besides Eddie George put a good hit on him. I don't know why -- call it revenge for those he's flattened -- but I just want to see a pulling guard or a tight-end put a shoulder into him. :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
QuikMike: The D is lead by Sugar Ray and is son Quick (Ed Reed) and if your formula is working why didn't they get to the show last year with the lewis boys and ed? :eyebrows:

ER: not too many cat in the league have the heart to go at Ray , you might get him for one play but he's gonna give you hell the whole day.

Eddie George manned up only because a few seasons ago when eddie was on top of his game Ray damn near killed him with one shot (one big ass CLEAN shot) :eek: that one was personal for eddie

·
Registered
887 Posts
929_Nupe said:
QuikMike: The D is lead by Sugar Ray and is son Quick (Ed Reed) and if your formula is working why didn't they get to the show last year with the lewis boys and ed? :eyebrows:

ER: not too many cat in the league have the heart to go at Ray , you might get him for one play but he's gonna give you hell the whole day.

Eddie George manned up only because a few seasons ago when eddie was on top of his game Ray damn near killed him with one shot (one big ass CLEAN shot) :eek: that one was personal for eddie
the reason they lost last year was because they had subpar QB play.....Anthony Wright(yes, I said Anthony Wright) started for the Ravens in the playoffs last year....the guy, needless to say, is not your average QB...he's was a back-up to the rookie, Kyle Boller, for a reason... :shocked: so, if Boller can make a play of two for the Ravens this year, expect to see them be a player once "the tournament" rolls around....not saying they're a lock to win it all, but they have a good shot to represent the AFC...I am not sold on the Chiefs(with a porous defense) and neither am I on the Colts...as of today, I would go out on a limb and say the AFC title game will be played in the snow in Foxboro once again...Ravens vs. Pats.....flip a coin for the winner..

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
QuikMike said:
...as of today, I would go out on a limb and say the AFC title game will be played in the snow in Foxboro once again....

I'll agree with you there :thumb:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts