Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the plan. Conq and I have been planning a trip up to New England, to hang out with NH, SMTB, and whoever else wants to join in. We plan to leave North Carolina on the morning of the 3rd of July, and arrive at the NH/VT/MA tristate corner sometime in the evening.

We're planning on riding up to Mt. Washington, and putting around the surrounding area.

It'd be great if some of you guys/gals felt like joining us, either fully or partially along the way (OH, PA, MD, NY, NJ, MA, ME, Canada etc folks).

Edit: oh geez, it must be getting late, I'm making little sense

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Bring it on!

There's a Pizzaria off of I-93 called Rossi's that I've been waiting to try out.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm hanging around in Maine looking for people to ride with so let me know when and where you'll be and I'll try and catch up with ya. Now I just have to get in shape so I can make it all the way down to Mass and still have energy for a day full of riding, damn I'm fat!
Mark

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ND4SPDSHO : Count me in for Ohio
Seriously? You'd join us for the trip up, around, and then back down? Cool

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2k2954 : I'm hanging around in Maine looking for people to ride with so let me know when and where you'll be and I'll try and catch up with ya.  Now I just have to get in shape so I can make it all the way down to Mass and still have energy for a day full of riding, damn I'm fat!
Mark
You could cut over directly to NH and meet us there

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm out in NH and would love to catch up with a few forum members. Have already met NHfirefighter, but thats it for the area. I sadly have to work over the weekends, so that will most likely get in the way.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ May 27 2003, 11:09pm)Count me in for Ohio
Yeah, I'm in NE Ohio, so you guys are probably coming through the area, no? What does your route look like? Do you have it mapped out yet?

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ May 28 2003, 12:24am)Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ May 27 2003, 11:09pm)Count me in for Ohio
Yeah, I'm in NE Ohio, so you guys are probably coming through the area, no?  What does your route look like?  Do you have it mapped out yet?
Uh, no, we'll be coming up the east coast to VT and NH.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
July...sounds like a good time! I will see what I can do with work now so I will not have to worry about it later!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ May 28 2003, 12:24am)Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ May 27 2003, 11:09pm)
Yeah, I'm in NE Ohio, so you guys are probably coming through the area, no?  
There will be a quiz

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Wow, you guys are riding from NC all the way to VT in one day? Woohoo! Let me know how you're coming thru NJ. Maybe I could hook up for some riding part of the way up. I can't stay the whole time...but perhaps, depending on my schedule, I could ride up part way or something...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
yeah, the Killington area is 300 miles from me in central NJ. About a 5 hr. ride/drive. Whereabouts in VT are you headed? Killington? Farther north? There are some really great roads up there!!

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
are youz guyz in need of some good routes in the region? Im sure SMTB can hook you up cuz he's local but Ill see what I can dig up.

I'll be PM'ing them to you as well, so if anyone gets any bright ideas - id ask that you please do the same. The revenue generators are out in force and they seem to get most of their info the same place the riders do :damn:.

Regardless - I will have to meet up with you guys whenst you're in the area, even though I won't be taking place in the riding, unless you're renting some dirtybikes when here

I didn't see the route plan yet, but Ill be sure to plant myself somewhere's along the way. 7/3 huh? planning on being in beantown for 7/4? its quite a show

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
pretty much all the nice spots are near the moutains...Killington, okemo, stoew...just need to know the route you all plan on taking!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts