Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took some pics of the 954. Will post more pics of it later.. Just had to time to see whats going on with the FireBlade Family and just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and New Years :)

REVIEW MY CHIT PEOPLE!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
clean bike...seat looks really comfy too, paint looks darker...maybe camera angle?
Oh, man.. Sargent Seats are the BEST!!! Your arse starts to hurt after riding for more than an hour.. These bad boys are like curved in for your butt.. Best $150 i ever spent.. got em on both bikes

Nice, this is my favourite colourscheme for the 954 - shame we didn't get it over here.
It is.. Very clean i bought it with 650m on it.. Original Owner.. still had the 2nd key wrapped..

are those carbon fiber wheels?
Yes sir! Last set in some far off distant warehouse.. Got em for a KILLER price! 75% of retail cost.

Looks like you powder coated the swingarm too. Looks good.
Gracias.

damn that bike is clean...keep coming back to the page
Lol.. Thanks!

Ive gotta take some better pics of it.. but its COLD over here..

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
LOVE the 954 biggking !! Great looking ride you have there mate, keep her as she is and rubber side down :thumb::thumb: Good job:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Very Nice :thumb: (and I want those wheels please)

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
:plus1: I thought that..the wheels are awesome !!!
And at 75% off they're even more awesomer. Only problem is our roads over here would soon turn them into crap.:crap:

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
And at 75% off they're even more awesomer. Only problem is our roads over here would soon turn them into crap.:crap:
:plus1::rotfl:Must be the way you said it :rotfl:

The roads here would just laugh at them......just about a millisecond before completely destroying them :eek: :eek::crap:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts