Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 36534 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After discussions that a few threads have gotten out of hand recently and gone right off topic (they have really, and I'm as guilty as anyone on here of doing it) with non related posts, it was decided a 'post whore thread' might be a good idea..

So this is your chance to gossip to your hearts content.. to take the pi** out of the more strange* people on here.. and basically to post about the weird :evilaugh: and wonderful :huh: things which pop into our heads from time to time..

Basically this is a free for all post wise (just keep it clean and conform to site rules!!!) .. randomness is totally allowed here.....

*Sideshow Bob springs to mind while writing this..

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BigBassTurds Sack Problem

BigBassTurd
Help can anyone find my sack. They went missing right after my wife/girlfriend told me to sell my bike. Any help is appreciated as it is really hard for me to grow a pair at this time:poke: :rotfl:
LoopyLee
Any help is appreciated as it is really hard for me to grow a pair at this time:poke:
:rotfl:

ermm.. why THIS TIME??? has this happened before then? :eek:

Surffrog
ermm.. why THIS TIME??? has this happened before then? :eek:
He's run out of magic portion:rotfl:
Macca
He's run out of magic portion:rotfl:
He's run out of a portion of magic potion.
Surffrog
Finger trouble - I'm not known for spelling errors. This is the problem when you're trying to work as well:D

But I would imagine that he's not run out of a portion of potion but the whole bloody lot!
LoopyLee
maybe we could fabricate him a set and staple them on.. would do as a temporary fix until he can get some more potion.. you guys hold him down and i'll nail them back on :evilaugh:
Surffrog
maybe we could fabricate him a set and staple them on.. would do as a temporary fix until he can get some more potion.. you guys hold him down and i'll nail them back on :evilaugh:
:pointup:
BigBassTurd
Brass ones please :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
I had to look up what a leemar is because for some reason, I kept telling people that I would enjoy having one................

Also, I work at a M&M/Mars candy DC and I have given everyone that works there a name or title based on the Willy Wonka films.

Fox

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to look up what a leemar is because for some reason, I kept telling people that I would enjoy having one................Fox
a fluffy animal with a verrryy long tail :rotfl: could be interesting!!! but then again it could be considered a tad odd as well!!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Are you saying it's like throwin a hot dog down a hallway :smilebig:

Careful what you say in this thread I don't want it removed. It's the only place I can let my tourettes run wild.:whine:

·
Registered
159 Posts
An eye blinks at 300 to 400 hundred milliseconds per blink.
now you know...

post whores unite!! wo hoo!! thank you, I'll be here all week.. don't forget to tip your waitress....

over....

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
An eye blinks at 300 to 400 hundred milliseconds per blink.
now you know...
I like this one.. apparently if you sneeze with your eyes open your eyeballs will pop out.. not sure if its true but its gross all the same, just thinking about it

·
Registered
159 Posts
What can I say, big girls need lovin too... ok, a lot of lovin...

It's funny that this thread popped up.. In another forum I'm in, there is a hilarious multi-page thread called "ask Ted".. the resident smart guy...
one of the last questions posted, was "how does one become a post whore, and why?"
one answer to the how, included the proper application of a random insertion of the "sack deep ~ hot snatch" phrase, in a random thread, as well as complete threadjacking by inserting useless off-topic info...
the why was answered in an eloquently hilarious way as well...

Ted would be proud...

·
Registered
857 Posts
I tried the standing on the coner thing, but only wierd creepy men wanted to picking me up. Duece Bigalow had better luck then me! So I decided to become a post whore.

Peace out! I am out going for a ride:smilierr:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sure the washing in the laundry basket is breeding.. I take a load out to put it in the machine, practically emptying it and yet when I turn back round again its still full... Why is this :huh:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm sure the washing in the laundry basket is breeding.. I take a load out to put it in the machine, practically emptying it and yet when I turn back round again its still full... Why is this :huh:
If you switch the washing machine on once you've filled it up you don't have to put the clothes back in the laundry basket.........but then again i'm a guy what do i know about the intricate workings of a washing machine !!!!!:idunno:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you switch the washing machine on once you've filled it up you don't have to put the clothes back in the laundry basket.........but then again i'm a guy what do i know about the intricate workings of a washing machine !!!!!:idunno:
but.. but.. I am switching the machine on... and its washin the clothes and everything..

but the basket is still full when I turn round.. and if I'm REALLY unlucky its overflowed all over the floor as well :crying: Its breeding I tell you :crying:

·
Registered
802 Posts
but.. but.. I am switching the machine on... and its washin the clothes and everything..

but the basket is still full when I turn round.. and if I'm REALLY unlucky its overflowed all over the floor as well :crying: Its breeding I tell you :crying:
Hove thought of killing everyone in the house??? that should reduce the washing:thumb:

1 - 20 of 36534 Posts