Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

36501 - 36520 of 36530 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
There needs to be more whoring going on here......
Shall we make it a New Year's resolution?

Whoring a plenty in 2020?:wink

Just to keep on track, I've been doing a bit of a hand job today on some eBay exhaust hangers for my 'new' VTR. Not the standard of Ian's swing arm, but a couple more hours and they'll be close.

Pic shows before and present:

Attachments

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,336 Posts
Shall we make it a New Year's resolution?

Whoring a plenty in 2020?:wink

Just to keep on track, I've been doing a bit of a hand job today on some eBay exhaust hangers for my 'new' VTR. Not the standard of Ian's swing arm, but a couple more hours and they'll be close.

Pic shows before and present:
Keep stroking them Nigel, they'll shine :wink

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Had ten days now of crap weather in West Mids. Think I should move to Aberdeen in north Scotland. Been 14 degrees (57F) up there.:eek:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Had ten days now of crap weather in West Mids. Think I should move to Aberdeen in north Scotland. Been 14 degrees (57F) up there.:eek:
and they salted all the roads here so every road is covered in a horrid salty brine just to really get your bike properly sh1tted up! :crying

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,336 Posts
and they salted all the roads here so every road is covered in a horrid salty brine just to really get your bike properly sh1tted up! :crying
It’s been so long since I’ve had the opportunity to have a proper ride that I might even have to take my test again!
What is a typical winter season for you chaps? Are you always looking for that day when its clear and doable?

It varies here in New England, could have snow cover from November through March, or like this year and have a run of SEVERAL 40f+ days in January. I have never ridden in the winter here (December through March), because I've always had the bikes in one state of rebuild or repair or another.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
In middle UK where I am (near Birmingham) we rarely get snowed in, save for 2017 when it snowed for about 2 weeks.

We can usually get a break of a few dry days, but if overnight temps are low and with mist, the roads will not dry and always remain with a wet sheen. Generally, we have a clear run from mid-March through to mid-October. Our present temps vary from 33 - 44F.

36501 - 36520 of 36530 Posts