Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 36534 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes.. on occasions I have thought just that.. and not necessarily for just for my laundry situation..

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
Probably because they expect everybody to be so wasted over the weekend that no one's really watching it!

And christenings are boring unless someone remembers to bring the chainsaw!

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
Probably because they expect everybody to be so wasted over the weekend that no one's really watching it!

And christenings are boring unless someone remembers to bring the chainsaw!
CHAINSAW? OK I'm all ears.

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
OK. Chainsaw, earmuffs. Now what?

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I just went and sat on my bike.. and I burned my bum :crying:SSB had left it out in the sun and the seat had heated up to furnace like temperatures :crying:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
I just went and sat on my bike.. and I burned my bum :crying:SSB had left it out in the sun and the seat had heated up to furnace like temperatures :crying:
Less to wax!

·
Registered
159 Posts
go to church, bathrobe on, plastic shower cap, luffa sponge, rubber ducky and bath soap, and nonchalantly walk up to the baptism tub, and proceed to take a bath... anyone asks WTF, first point out it's impolite to curse in church, and then let them know you're washing away your sins, and now please get the hell out..

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Less to wax!
No... It a free waxing!

As she gets off... RRRriiiipppp!

There's an idea? another product for SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd... But what to call it...... Brazil seatsÔ maybe?

Ô SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd (where any idea is worth stealing)

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
No... It a free waxing!

As she gets off... RRRriiiipppp!

There's an idea? another product for SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd... But what to call it...... Brazil seatsÔ maybe?

Ô SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd (where any idea is worth stealing)
Brazil seats, made in England, man made product, no animal content, all natural fibres, comes in varied thickness and shapes, cannot guarantee colour matching or fastness, very durable, one size fits all, limited warranty.:evilaugh:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Brazil seats, made in England, man made product, no animal content, all natural fibres, comes in varied thickness and shapes, cannot guarantee colour matching or fastness, very durable, one size fits all, limited warranty.:evilaugh:
I like your style!!

SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd could use a man with your vision!:thumb:

A vacancy in the Blatently Stupid Ideas Project development department has your name crayoned all over it* would you like a job?:clap:

*well... originaly had loopys name on... but thats now crossed out and yours is crayoned over it!!

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
I like your style!!

SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd could use a man with your vision!:thumb:

A vacancy in the Blatently Stupid Ideas Project development department has your name on crayoned all over it* would you like a job?:clap:

*well... originaly had loopys name on... but thats now crossed out and yours is crayoned over it!!
I'll think it over today. If I take it on you'll have to find that rusty knife Loopy threatens to use on blokes pink bits. I don't think I would have the same enthusiam for the Brazil seats job without them. Also,what are we going to demote her to.

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
I'll think it over today. If I take it on you'll have to find that rusty knife Loopy threatens to use on blokes pink bits. I don't think I would have the same enthusiam for the Brazil seats job without them. Also,what are we going to demote her to.
Loopy's happy with her new position as head of the newly formed agressive marketing and unusual punishment department*
Loopy says as she lacks the said pink bits, stupid ideas are not her forte
remember Brazil SeatsÔ (and not forgeting the Booze Bottle Bug BasherÔ & Chateau Cardboard Critter ConcusserÔ) are just the beginning..... :smilebig:

*you buy or get punished.. a novel new approach!

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
OK. Chainsaw, earmuffs. Now what?
Just add personal vision to increase enjoyment of the day:idunno:

This happens a lot to me. Parking in the shade just isn't an option 9 times out of 10. I had to ride some 15 kilometres the other day and the seat wouldn't cool down for the whole journey. The tears, oh the tears:crap:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I had to ride some 15 kilometres the other day and the seat wouldn't cool down for the whole journey. The tears, oh the tears:crap:
:rotfl: Brings a whole new meaning to 'boil in the bag' :rotfl:

21 - 40 of 36534 Posts