Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 36565 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
No... It a free waxing!

As she gets off... RRRriiiipppp!

There's an idea? another product for SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd... But what to call it...... Brazil seatsÔ maybe?

Ô SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd (where any idea is worth stealing)
I see a problem with you idea, which may, or may not stop people buying it... it means going out on the bike with no clothes on you lower half...... just an observation...........

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
I see a problem with you idea, which may, or may not stop people buying it... it means going out on the bike with no clothes on you lower half...... just an observation...........
I don't think of it as a problem....

Practicality is not an option* on any of the amazing products from SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd

*NO options available (unless product couses accidental death or maiming*)
*then it incorparates the amazing Suicide Feature at no extra charge!!

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
I don't think of it as a problem....

Practicality is not an option* on any of the amazing products from SSB Enterprises & Blatently Stupid Ideas Ltd

*NO options available (unless product couses accidental death or maiming*)
*then it incorparates the amazing Suicide Feature at no extra charge!!
Way to go SSB. You better take on Liason officer as well as OH&S.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Way to go SSB. You better take on Liason officer as well as OH&S.

I'll take on the role of Liason Officer and OH&S.. to be honest my position as head of the Agressive Marketing And Unusual Punishment Department doesn't take up too much of my time.. one glance of my rusty knife and people tend to buy the entire range.. and if that doesnt work, one peek into my 'special room' usually does the trick :evilaugh:

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
I'll take on the role of Liason Officer and OH&S.. to be honest my position as head of the Agressive Marketing And Unusual Punishment Department doesn't take up too much of my time to be honest.. one glance of my rusty knife and people tend to buy the entire range.. and if that doesnt work, one peek into my 'special room' usually does the trick :evilaugh:
:door: :surrender:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
The job offer still stands macca
Thinking hard about it mate. It f*cking snowed in Sydney to-day and it's as cold as a nun's nasty at the moment and pissing down, plus you have sun over there hot enough to burn a beaver it seems. I'll sleep on it, the offer that is not the beaver.:eyebrows:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
, one peek into my 'special room' usually does the trick :evilaugh:
SPECIAL ROOM! No-one said anything about a SPECIAL ROOM.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
It's a dark place only ever talked about in hushed tones:shocked:
Special room, dark place, hushed tones. Last time it cost me $100.00 and I got a nasty rash.:crying:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You won't get a nasty rash in my special room Macca.. it might hurt a bit :spank: but definately no nasty rashes..

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
I just :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: to be spanked.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
one where using your iniative is considered a good thing, where you feel you are making a difference, where you and your work are appreciated.. Just have to find one like that..

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
one where using your iniative is considered a good thing, where you feel you are making a difference, where you and your work are appreciated.. Just have to find one like that..
No really, a real one, not fantasy.:huh:

41 - 60 of 36565 Posts