Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The movie, i.e.

1994 - Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Danny Aiello, Gary Oldman.

Just happened to surf to this on the TV, about half way through. Once again, had to watch it 'til the end. I luvvv this movie! Anyone else a fan of this movie, or did you think it sucked? :idunno:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Bacchus said:
The movie, i.e.

1994 - Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, Danny Aiello, Gary Oldman.

Just happened to surf to this on the TV, about half way through. Once again, had to watch it 'til the end. I luvvv this movie! Anyone else a fan of this movie, or did you think it sucked? :idunno:
One of my all time favorites. "The Professional" is the title they gave the film when they edited it for the USA to protect our fragile little minds. Look for a copy of "Leon", thats the whole movie unedited.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G-Force, I noticed the "Leon" title while I was doing a little web surfing regarding the movie, but didn't know about that - thanks for the info! :thumb: What a great movie!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Have to chime in here. I think The Professional is a masterful movie,
and a sterling example of excellence in the film arts. Most definitely
one of my favorites. :thumb:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Awesome movie.... any movie with Danny Aiello

Now... a movie that was a sleeper with him in it.......

Hudson Hawk.... awesome movie, very on the strange side

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Yeah, Leon is awesome. Not that I'm a pedophile or anything but you could tell that Natalie Portman was gonna be nice when she turned 18...or maybe 17....hehe. :nono:

-Shrub

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never heard of Hudson Hawk, but will make it a point to find it! I like Danny!

Thanks Depo :thumb:

This is what I love about posting here - you start out with your own point (of view), and all sorts of tangents work their way in... :hyper:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WetShrub said:
Yeah, Leon is awesome. Not that I'm a pedophile or anything but you could tell that Natalie Portman was gonna be nice when she turned 18...or maybe 17....hehe. :nono:

-Shrub
She was a cutie, wasn't she? Kinda in a Sandra Bullock sorta way. :smilebig:

·
Registered
883 Posts
One of my all time favorites, first time I watched it I hit rewind on the vcr and watched it again.
Leon is like the directors cut, brilliant

When Bruce Willis was asked in an interview if he had any regrets his only one was Hudson Hawk, it stinks!

I'm going to do a study on how many peoples favorite all time movie is Shawshank Redemption, it's mine for sure, I LOVE that movie, seems to be everyones fav

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
WetShrub said:

-Shrub
:rotfl: Oh man, me too!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Will said:
When Bruce Willis was asked in an interview if he had any regrets his only one was Hudson Hawk, it stinks!
As I said it is not your typical movie.... It bombed in the theatres. But it was the highest sales in Tape Sales ever.

It is a good movie, artistic in nature..... not a blockbuster movie

Shawshank is one of the best movies ever......

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Man I cant believe the replies for this movie when I read the original post I thought .."The Professional" :toilet: that movie sucked, then after reading everybody loved the movie I'm shocked.

I'm not scared to voice my opinion that movie was soooo stupid, I hated it, never get those two hours of my life back

..... :flame: all you want, thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

S

·
0 Posts
Bacchus said:
ALL opinions are welcome MrX. There probably hasn't been a movie made that appeals to 100% of the public. :smilebig:
Yentle(sp) :idunno: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Professional was a good movie :thumb: :thumb:

S

·
0 Posts
Just saw this again last night -->Pale Rider :thumb: :thumb:

Love the part where the drunk guy is in the middle of the street calling out Le hood while he's got a bottle in one hand and a huge chunk of Gold in the other :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts