Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CBR929RE, 1pcbr, Chain, davef, Duke, FirstGear, Gyula, Heavy-Dee, Jester, nhfirefighter13, rushr, Skully, SORTAFAST, stopsign, thebackdraft

:loser:

its christmas day and there are 15 of us on here. I apologize to anyone who does not celebrate christmas.

·
Registered
741 Posts
CBR929RE said:
CBR929RE, 1pcbr, Chain, davef, Duke, FirstGear, Gyula, Heavy-Dee, Jester, nhfirefighter13, rushr, Skully, SORTAFAST, stopsign, thebackdraft

its christmas day and there are 15 of us on here. I apologize to anyone who does not celebrate christmas.

lmao, ya know its funny cuz right before you posted that i just visited the homepage to see who was on here too.... im not sure if this counts as a great minds think alike though..... oh well, i guess we are just addicted is all.... thanks alot Conq. ;)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
There are many reasons for folks to be on the forum, even on Christmas. For example, I've been working and decided to check in and see what's happening. Perhaps your thread should be retitled since I may have interpreted it the wrong way. In any case, I don't consider anyone named including you, to be a loser.

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maxib said:
There are many reasons for folks to be on the forum, even on Christmas. For example, I've been working and decided to check in and see what's happening. Perhaps your thread should be retitled since I may have interpreted it the wrong way. In any case, I don't consider anyone named including you, to be a loser.

Merry Christmas to all.
just a joke. I'm not really serious in any way. I apologized to anyone not celebrating today.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TGZ13 said:
Same here minus the kid watching grease of course :thumb:

On and speak for yo self little one :rant:
hey your name wasn't even on the list, I guess I should add it.

my family won't be here till around 1:30-2:00

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TGZ13 said:
5:00 here :thumb:

Getting some caffeine in the veins as I type this and gonna play me some racing :freebird:
sweet. we eat early when we get together. and I'm going over to my uncles tonight. my little cousin needs someone to play with today, she has a new puppy that she'll show me.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
CBR929RE said:

I'm here! Pleassssse include me in your elite list. :crying: Give me a break, I just got home from work.

And to ALL, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :cheers: :hi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts