Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Which candidate, and the REAL reason why?

• BUSH - because he's a great President

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • BUSH - because Kerry would be far worse

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • KERRY - because he'll be a great President

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KERRY - because Bush would be far worse

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • NADER - because he'd be a great President

• NADER - because those other guys are idiots

• NOT VOTING - I think they're all losers

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent threads have shown that most of us are choosing our presidential candidate mostly because we can't stand the other guy (sad but true)! Tell us (anonymously) your real position by voting in the poll, and elaborate below if you wish. :thumb:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Gotta look into him a bit more but Badnarik probably.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Wow, kinda surprised how many people think Bush is a great Pres.

This site is more right leaning than I thought considering nation-wide how close the race is.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
My understanding is that web surveys tend to bias conservative. I think this is due to the technical trades being over represented (I meet few engineers that are liberal even when I was in the Peoples Republic of Michigan). Just a guess though on the reason.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
sheepofblue said:
My understanding is that web surveys tend to bias conservative. I think this is due to the technical trades being over represented (I meet few engineers that are liberal even when I was in the Peoples Republic of Michigan). Just a guess though on the reason.
You must have been in either Ann Arbor or East Lansing, then. The rest of the state is beyond conservative.

When I write in your name Tuesday, is "Blue" the last name, or is is all one thing, like 'Cher?'

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBRVFR said:
You must have been in either Ann Arbor or East Lansing, then. The rest of the state is beyond conservative.

When I write in your name Tuesday, is "Blue" the last name, or is is all one thing, like 'Cher?'
All one name of course. Agree but i would add Detroit to your list also. I used to go to Ann Arbor in the fall when UofM started to watch the circus :) Everyone was nice, but wow was there some unique ones running free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts