Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Propoganda goes both ways. I image that somewhere between this and "it's a pit of despair w/ no end or hope!" is the "truth".

HD
I'm sure that anyone who's been there would agree that it's closer to "this" than a "pit of despair".

Is it bad? Yes. Is it hell? Yes. Does it make me wonder WTF is wrong with Americans when I see Iraqis dodge gunfire, mortars and exploding PEOPLE to vote when Americans are too lazy to get up from their TVs? YES.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'm sure that anyone who's been there would agree that it's closer to "this" than a "pit of despair".

Is it bad? Yes. Is it hell? Yes. Does it make me wonder WTF is wrong with Americans when I see Iraqis dodge gunfire, mortars and exploding PEOPLE to vote when Americans are too lazy to get up from their TVs? YES.
:plus1:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
That could go a long way with the problems we have at home. Nice to see they are being so thrifty with OUR money. :rotfl:
Not everything requires money. Also the government has WAY to much money and throwing a ton of it results in the theft and corruption that occurred in New Orleans. Also most problems we have in this country could be solved by applying a boot to the backside of the problem 'victim' ;)

We live in the greatest country to EVER exist and yet people use this freedom and wealth to piss and moan on how it sucks :puke:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Nah we just moved you guys close ..someones got to protect ya'll..Cause France sure won't....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Dude, you really didn't like French People around 3am this morning. That's twice you put those poor people down. At least you forgot to put :surrender: on this one. :p ;)

Edit: Great post Sunbert.

·
Registered
31 Posts
:plus1: Great Article!

Wonder how much longer Glenn Beck will last on the Liberal-biased, terrorist-loving CNN media circus.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts