Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I'm desperately looking for a nice carbon exhaust for my new '07 Blade.

The criteria is that the can shouldn't be longer that the end of the bike - I DO NOT like when an exhaust is stickin' 20" out

Another criteria also is that the exhause should have a DEEEEEEEP sound :cycle:

I trailed YouTube and found this babe: YouTube - Honda Fireblade 1000rr

- but I just can't make out which exhaust it is :surrender: ???

Hope you can help.

If you have other suggestions that meet the demand I would also like to hear these which might solve my "problem" :idea:

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Tsukigi, TiForce, Sato are some that come right to my mine as far as possibilities. What are you tryin to spend? Full system of just slip on?

·
Registered
467 Posts
This is a good exhaust for the $$$ with a nice deep tone down low and a scream on top. M4 Performance Exhaust Systems
The aluminum version can be found for $350. M4 sponsors a good AMA race team each year, so their stuff has a good reputation for quality and performance.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I suggest the akrapovic my buddy has it on his 04 1krr and it sounds mean as hell. He also has the flapper eliminated the and valve in the exhaust is eliminated with the Akra slip-on giving it a deeper throaty sound to it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I agree the akrapovic is nice but it's too expensive for me, my wife's CBR 929 has a two brothers exhaust tip on it, sounds mean as hell and its made in america too. That outa satisfy the redneck in any man. I haven't had the change come up to swap out my oem exhaust on my 1000rr so mine still sounds like my grandmothers sewing machine stitching together 3 pairs of blue jeans....

·
Registered
123 Posts
My buddy at a dealer told me to go eith the duel outlet jardain. 200 less than the akro, and he said the sound is great. Im saveing my pennys and am going to buy it this spring.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
it's all in what you're going for.. i love my hindle set up, but you would be really hard pressed to find one.. jardine makes a good pipe, there are soooooo many decent options out there just go with what you can find a good deal on..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts