Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
its a different angle of a simular post, but sweet none the less! The commercial is cool too!

Id say all kitties are safe (at this time)

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
The Rossi fuel commercial's been posted before...but who cares. Cats suck, that commercial kicks ass.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Does anyone have a copy of the Rio GP they could let me borrow? I was driving back from Oregon on Sunday and the NASCAR channel won't replay the race. I'd be willing to pay for a copy. It's the only race this season that I don't have. What's worse is that I haven't even been able to see it yet. I'm Jonesin' for my GP fix.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
nedro : Does anyone have a copy of the Rio GP they could let me borrow? I was driving back from Oregon on Sunday and the NASCAR channel won't replay the race. I'd be willing to pay for a copy. It's the only race this season that I don't have. What's worse is that I haven't even been able to see it yet. I'm Jonesin' for my GP fix.
Check this link. If you don't mind downloading the race, you can probably find it here.

GP Link

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
fl-929 : Quote (nedro @ Sep. 26 2003, 12:07pm)Does anyone have a copy of the Rio GP they could let me borrow? I was driving back from Oregon on Sunday and the NASCAR channel won't replay the race. I'd be willing to pay for a copy. It's the only race this season that I don't have. What's worse is that I haven't even been able to see it yet. I'm Jonesin' for my GP fix.
Check this link.  If you don't mind downloading the race, you can probably find it here.

GP Link
I tried but couldn't get anything from that site. There's a list, but that's it. What's the trick to get in? Thanks!

·
Registered
397 Posts
sweetonion : Just stirring the   a little bit here, but Yates was doing that all over Barber.  How come no one is bowing down to him?
cause this is a Honda board.

I think Yates it friggin incredible! one of my favorite riders. Just not on a Rossi level.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
risc32 : Maybe cause I hear he's a dipshit, and he can't even beat the ama guys.
All I know is that I wish he'd do some more burnouts, that way we'd see him bust his ass all season

1 - 20 of 23 Posts