Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys first i read about the Russians making more nuclear missiles and now they are predicting the end of the U.S.

I'm sure the demise of the us would benefit Russia as far as positioning itself as one of if not the most powerful nation on the planet, they still have most of the world oil. although we are becoming less Dependant of the black gold or at least headed that way with the joint efforts with Mexico and Brazil in building the worlds largest ethanol plant in Chihuahua Mex.

check out the links below and please post your thoughts on the matter, it has caught my attention and would like to get different points of views and opinions, specially from the international members including the members in Moscow i know there are some.

thanks.

Looks like the 60's all over again...

Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
A prediction by a 'former' KGB analyst, with a life long dislike of America. WOW, now there is a source to trust.
I don't think he deserves much credibility on this one.
If any major country is in 'dire circumstances' right not, it is Russia!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
All i have to say is that i'm still glad that we're neighbours of the most powerful nation in the world and it isn't gonna change anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
OMG first time Ive heard a Canadian kiss the ass of the Americans :O :(
Kissing their asses is a stretch but I think we are happy being on this continent with the US. I have always supported the US but being next door (1/2 mile in my case) can be bitter sweet sometimes.

·
Premium Member
6,491 Posts
I really don't think for one minute Russia is going to pose the sort of threat some are fearing. It has far too many of its own problems to deal with. The Russians are known for being masters at brinkmanship and sending their ships close to US waters is nothing more than sabre rattling and posturing. It's designed to make them look like they have greater ability than they really have in the eyes of their people and to act as an annoyance to the US government.
They are hardly in a position to takeover where the US leaves off.

·
Registered
194 Posts
it sure would be nice to have peace in the world. with all that is endured by all humans and animals it would be nice to be able to enjoy the time we have:twocents:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
the U.S. currently has over 2,300 nuclear weapons, the ruskies have about the same, they arn't making more, just upgrading them to last for another couple decades....you see, as with our cars and bikes, we service them when recommended, same with nukes...they have to be checked...the U.S. services them on an annual basis, then it's determind that if they are still servicable, they go back online...unservicable ones are dissasembled and the uranium is reshapped and used in the newer stye warheads...we have minuteman III ICBMs in ground that have multiple warheads inside a single nose cone, so when it detonates above earth, it rains down 6 to10 warheads depending on manufacture date. the others are tomahawk cruise and other types we have...we have always updated, they are a bit slower in this area...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts