Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I hate to do it but I am going to watch the premier. I Deploy again in 3 weeks and it's going to kill me to see the first three and then have to wait till the season comes out on DVD to see the rest but I can't help it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Holy crap what a first episode. Definately enjoyed it. Glad they portrayed the new female captain as a cop instead of a woman who made cpt because she was a female. It may turn out to be a damn interesting season, especially since Shane is on Vice and seems to be more dirty than ever.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Not 24 so who cares :rotfl: . I still have yetto watch a single episode of The Sheild. The only show I care about is the previously mentioned 24. However I was told to start watching that by MrX, and now I'm hooked. So maybe I need to check The Sheild out. :idunno:

Dano

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Not 24 so who cares :rotfl: . I still have yetto watch a single episode of The Sheild. The only show I care about is the previously mentioned 24. However I was told to start watching that by MrX, and now I'm hooked. So maybe I need to check The Sheild out. :idunno:

Dano
I started season one of 24 on DVD last night by watching the first DVD (4 episodes), compared to the Shield, 24 is not as good, not as real, not as well written or acted IMO. Watch the previous seasons of The Shield on DVD. You will be addicted. To make the series last, we had to agree not to watch more than one episode per night and it was hard for me to do.

·
Registered
286 Posts
24 is about as addicting as Crack lol, I refuse to watch them at all during the year and I buy the season on DVD when it comes out and watch the entire 24 episodes in one sitting. I love it but the Shield is right up there with it in my book.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts