Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I don't see a single hard part touching down. better trade that thing in for an FJR. ask LeeLover about how well it scrapes stuff. :smilebig:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Great shots. Looks like a fun ride. As a former ST13 owner myself, I can atest to the fact that she CAN lean! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ConqSoft, Have you ever scraped the little feelers under the foot pegs? I’m not being flip, I have an ST1300 and have leaned it over what to me is scary far … without touching a peg. I was wondering if it’s even possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I actually have an ST1300 ('06) and a CBR929RR and can confirm the footpegs CAN touch the ground when you lean far enough.
The only thing you have be careful about (compared to my blade) is that you need to be pretty good at find the right speed for the right corner, cuz she stands up like hell the moment you touch the brake...

I always rode with the same guys, at first I had my cbr929rr, and the other guys both had a suzuki RF900R, now i mostly ride the Pan, one bud has a cbr1000rr and the other one just bought a Kawa GTR1400, and now there's also my girlfriend riding a hornet 600. Anyways you'd be supprised how many sports riders can't keep up with our group, me leading the group with the Pan :D

One thing that keeps amazing me though, is how well police officers can drive their bikes, over here in Belgium some cops drive the ST1300, and they handle it like it was some sort of BMX bike :D

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
ConqSoft, Have you ever scraped the little feelers under the foot pegs? I’m not being flip, I have an ST1300 and have leaned it over what to me is scary far … without touching a peg. I was wondering if it’s even possible.
The first thing I did to my ST1300 was to remove the peg feelers. They just got in the way of touching down the hard parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts