Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tonnes
Popular Mechanics 1949

The Americans have need of the telephone, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys
Sir William Preece, Chief Engineer, british Post Office, 1876

·
Registered
435 Posts
What would someone need a rev limiter for? No one would rev thier bike to 11k at a stop light
Honda Motor Company, 1983

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple more for ya. I'll try to mock the Americans this time.

''Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? you're crazy.'
Drillrs who edwin L Ddrake tried to enlist in 1859.

'The horse is here to stay, but the Automobile is only a novelty - a fad.'
President of Michigan gives advice to Horace Rackham, Henry Ford's lawyer.

Anyone got any more?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Proto : The Americans have need of the telephone, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys
I believe that's a misquote......shouldn't it be....

The Americans have need of brothels, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm butchering the real quote...looked & looked couldn't find it....so here goes:
'automobiles will never have the engine in the rear, have you ever seen a horse push a cart?' Enzo Ferrari

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Baketech : Quote (Proto @ June 12 2003, 7:56am)The Americans have need of the telephone, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys
I believe that's a misquote......shouldn't it be....

The Americans have need of brothels, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys

'Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!' --- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
booth23 : 'Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!' --- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman  
'Your days of finger banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties....ARE OVER!'

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Baketech : Quote (booth23 @ June 12 2003, 9:43am)'Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!' --- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman  
'Your days of finger banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties....ARE OVER!'
'Whatever you do, don't fall down, that would break my f*cking heart!'

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
booth23 : 'Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and f*ck my sister!' --- Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

'Do you think I'm cute Private Pyle?  Do you think I'm funny?  Well then wipe that disgusting grin off of your face.  Well any f*ckin' time sweetheart!'

'If God wanted you up here, He would have willed your a$$ up here.  I bet if there was some p*ssy on the top of this obstacle you could make it up here!'

'Revelli!!  Revelli!!  Drop your c*cks and grab your socks!'

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Hey....where's the link to that page where you click on the lines and it plays them???

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm going purely by memory here... How about this one:

'Oh THAT'S funny....you're gonna look a lot funnier suckin' my d!ck with no teeth!'

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Highly threadjacking here.

'I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.'

'You think we waste Gooks for 'freedom'? This is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is poontang.'

'Been gettin' any? Only your sister. Well, better my sister than my mamma, but my mamma's not bad.'

K I'm done for the day or I'd be quoting the marching chants and that would fall under moderation

1 - 20 of 41 Posts